Anyone playing Evony?

fart_bubble

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
It started off as Civony but tweaked the name to Evony a couple of days ago as it fully launched (been in beta for the last month and a half or so). Its a free browser based MMORPG that is essentially a mix of Civ/AOE and Lineage. Resource management and building by the way of the Civ and AOE games with the political portion of Lineage 1. Fun little time killer.

Mainly wondering if anyone else was playing as I need to join an alliance on server 2.

http://www.evony.com

Haha, "tweaked" ;) You mean they got a cease and desist letter from 2K/Firaxis. Frak that game and their shady naming/advertising.

Bump...just curious to see if anyone else here plays. I mean, its a fairly big ad displayed here all the time.

[quote name='kevzik']Bump...just curious to see if anyone else here plays. I mean, its a fairly big ad displayed here all the time.[/QUOTE]

Shhhh... They'll learn no one here clicks adverts and they'll go away!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Shhhh... They'll learn no one here clicks adverts and they'll go away![/QUOTE]

There are ads? Can't remember coming to this site and ever seeing ads. I guess Firefox is doing its job. Tried Evony last night seems abit to complicated. My brother in law asked me to play Travian and I'm liking that so far. Doesn't seem to be as time consuming as Evony would be.

I just joined this game. Didn't realize it was fairly new (OP seems to make it sound like it just went public about a month ago).

I've played quite a few MMORPGs and RTSs, but never tried an MMORTS. Seems like this game will be fun. I actually joined Server 15 (didn't see this topic beforhand, and was joining the same server as a friend of mine).

Anyone have any impressions on this game?

Started playing a month or so ago. Really brutal and fun at the same time (well at least once your strong enough to defend yourself)

bread's done
Back