Anyone Remember Shadowrun?

ggtcracker

CAGiversary!
Anyone here ever play shadowrun?! This game was the shizznizzle when it came out, it was fun to play with all the characters from human, dwarf, elves, trolls. each character has its unique abilities. anyways i would explain more but i suggest yall watch the video if you havent really played or heard of the game. tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcekZZ_U-Ss

[quote name='keithp']It was great on SNES.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I was very disappointed in what they did to the franchise this generation.

[quote name='ohboy10451']yea I remember the FLOP![/QUOTE]

yea i agree as much as it was fun it really it was a flop

It was odd for what they did with it (the game could have been so much more) I bought the game 3 years ago and still have it. The game still has a good cult following you can still get into games and it is a good FPS

I still regret getting rid of it. A couple of friends and I used to play it all the time, setting ourselves up against bots.

The glider was fun as hell to use. WOOSH!!

I like it and still play it till this day honestly. I think it has alot of depth depending on how you want to play. But that's just IMHO

I loved it on the Genesis and I didn't like FPS at the time (Borderlands is changing that for me) so I might pick it up for cheap.

I loved the demo when I first got my 360. I think all the hate is because a FPS is the last thing Shadowrun fans wanted in a new game.

[quote name='javeryh']Yes but the real question is does anyone remember Shadowman for the DC? Surprisingly good for the time.[/QUOTE]
Or how about Shadowgate? It took forever for me to figure out how to get by the Hellhound.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Or how about Shadowgate? It took forever for me to figure out how to get by the Hellhound.[/QUOTE]

How about Shadow of Destiny? That's a good game.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']How about Shadow of Destiny? That's a good game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it doesn't have the one-word title! You're not playing fair.

Conceptually, I liked the game. I thought the magic system and the load outs were pretty good, but I would have rather seen that system in a single player experience. MP was decent, but it seemed lacking for some reason. I still have the game but just couldn't get that into it for some reason.

[quote name='Puffa469']Wasn't this the first (and only) game to have 360 vs. PC play? I think the PC version was the first Live for Windows game.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was the first(and as far as I know only) game to do 360 v. PC. This game was so awesome, I wish more of my friends played it. I think this game and Team Fortress 2 are 2 games that are today far too underappreciated on 360(yeah, TF2 was a big success, but it seems today the only game you can get in is full of elite players who dominate you....maybe that's just me sucking)

CrimsonPaw was right though. This concept with a solid SP campaign would have been great, because the MP was done very well. Unfortunately most people couldn't pay $60 for a MP only game at that time. By the time the price dropped, COD4 came out and changed everything.

[quote name='javeryh']Yes but the real question is does anyone remember Shadowman for the DC? Surprisingly good for the time.[/QUOTE]

Great game, remember Shadow King for ps2? that there was a awsome game.

anyway back on topic i rember playing this game for 3 weeks it was fun, and is it still active online?

theres always about 4-8 matches online at any given time... i haven't played it in a while, but i will one day

[quote name='saunderscowie']Game still remains in my top three favourite 360 games. Underrated and unsupported by developer.[/QUOTE]

i agree 100 percent :applause:

I got the game used at Block Buster for $7.99

Best used / cheap game I've ever got. Amazing community, online, and gameplay. Loved it for the price and how fun it was to play. 9/10 for me!

bread's done
Back