ANyone saw this coming?

I don't even know why anyone cared to report it... I'm surprised nobody learned their lesson after the N-Gage fiasco.

Ask Gismogc (forgot his screen name, it spells something like gismogs, gismoc, LOL). He got one of those gizmondo.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Gizmondo! I'll need to look out for these on the cheap. If nothing else it'll be an inexpensive GPS :)[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Gizmondo! I'll need to look out for these on the cheap. If nothing else it'll be an inexpensive GPS :)[/QUOTE]

I hear the GPS is pretty shoddy on it, though.

Regardless, this is a dark time for gaming indeed. I haven't felt this bad since Sega stopped making hardware.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I heard it's good for running emulators... if so, I would love to pick upone of these when the prices go dirt cheap...[/QUOTE]

Yaeh, I played with my friends and they are a sinch to set up for emulators. Real easy as it is basically Windows on it. The system had little to no support and terrible games on it, but the customability of it is phenomanel (sp). I would pick one up for $50 or less, but otherwise I'd pass since i don't really find them that comfortable, etc.

It was announced that they were having financial troubles months before the gizmondo was to come out. That hurt them even more, if I remember right they spent over $200,000,000 in just R&Ding and marketing before it came out and it had no hype. Just another video game item that bites the dust.

oh well, it would be good for another party to really push nintendo in the handheld market. While the psp has been successful in sales comparitive to other handheld competition, it appears most of the software side of sales for the psp is the umd movies. I am not saying I want nintendo to go down, but competition is always best for the consumer.

bread's done
Back