Anyone seen any Dark Souls II preorder deals?

An J0e

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I have never preordered a game before, but you can usually find at least one place with a $10 off next purchase or something like that, but I haven't found anything.

I know that most place are doing the free upgrade to the black armor edition, but has anyone seen anything else? 

Gamestop, Best Buy, Amazon are each doing FREE upgrades to the Black Armor Edition, which are Steelbooks with artbooks and soundtracks.

I would look into them. I got Dark Souls at launch, but heard of how much more the LE's had for the same price. So I found some in stock at one of the few Gamestops in my area during that week, changed it out...now, it's worth a bit more over the vanilla game cause of the slipcover/steelbook, the artbook...but they cheated their way out of soundtracks by going digital.

This time, though...everything's physical.

As for deals, if you have Best Buy's Gamers Club Unlocked program, you can get the game preordered for the Black Armor Edition and for 20% off, which will be $48.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats all that I could find too. I already put a pre order down at bestbuy, but money off deals probably aren't going to happen because it's published by Bandai Namco. That and the fact that it has already reached twice the last ones pre-order numbers means pre-release deals are a no go. Worth it to me for the Black Armor Edition though, thanks.

So nothing special ingame with the Black Armor Edition? I really don't care about steelbook/art book/soundtracks in the least so getting a free upgrade for that stuff doesn't appeal to me at all.

It does come with a ingame weapon set, but If I understand it right they are weapons that you could find in the game, and the code just has you start with them in your inventory (which for dark souls I wouldn't want).

Also found that if you order from Namco's website you get a free dark souls 2 T-shirt (XL), doesn't look that great, but hey. If anyone wants a T shirt there ya go. 

bread's done
Back