Anyone selling XBL 12 month codes? I WANT 1! I have a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh crap and cash

PhrostByte

CAG Newbie
So... a strange turn of events led me to acquire this small pile of crap. Basically, my uncle runs a moving business and this one dude killed himself. He had a ridiculously large collection of stuff.. stamps (a very, very large amount), baseball cards, and other stuff that is somehow now mine. I figured I'd post about the video games here. Anyway, here's a list:

- a box of Yu-Gi-Oh: Reshef of Destruction (Japanese version) carts for the Game Boy Advance... there are 18 in total...
- there's also some Yu-Gi-Oh packs of cards... there is Ancient Sanctuary and the Lost Millennium (10 packs)
- there's a PS2 game, Yu-Gi-Oh: The Duelists of the Roses (American version), this comes with 3 limited edition trading cards
- I also have two Obi-Wan Kenobi action figures.. it says Star Wars: La Guerra de las Galaxias, La Guerre des Etoiles, Collectors Series

If any of you want this stuff... I'm willing to let it go cheap. I'm probably also willing to trade. I'd like a 12 month code! hollaratchaboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno how old that Obi-Wan doll is, but new Star Wars stuff that is out of print sells for ridiculous amounts on ebay. I couldn't find that particular doll on ebay or amazon doing a quick search. You may have something very valuable there that you probably shouldn't pawn off. Tho on the other hand, it could be complete trash lol. Just sayin.

Yea I see what you're saying... I'm gonna go visit a guy about the stamps but not sure what to do about the dolls................... hmm.

[quote name='nieon']so this stuff belonged to a dead dude.. can we get a haunted game discount[/QUOTE]

its like that japan movie where that chic got the eye of the dead person and then started being haunted :)

bread's done
Back