Anyone still play Burnout or PGR3?

FrankySox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I'd like to get a game going a little later tonight at about 12ct. Haven't seen many of the people on my friends list playing either one of these since COD2 and GRAW have both had massive downloads on the marketplace. If anyone is interested in playing tonight send me a friend request.

I love playing Burnout but I win way too much on racing (enough so that people call me a cheater) :)
Once the PGR3 content comes out I will play it a lot more (Mini Cooper = cat and mouse to the max)

I still play PGR3 because of the weekly tournaments. I want to get the online professional achievement but no one is ever online to play so I gave up on it. If I'm home later tonight I'll send you a request.

I always find people online to play on PGR3. I dont understand how you guys say there is no one to play. Thats kinda odd.

I haven't played PGR3 online that much, but I've played the single player enough to get all silver medals. I'd like to play sometime this week if there's anybody else that wants to play PGR3 during the afternoons or from 9 PM-2 AM. It should be fun.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I love playing Burnout but I win way too much on racing (enough so that people call me a cheater) :)
Once the PGR3 content comes out I will play it a lot more (Mini Cooper = cat and mouse to the max)[/quote]

I play burnout and play rake only my is 435 think so wat is urs Xecutioner

[quote name='Big Vato Man']I play burnout and play rake only my is 435 think so wat is urs Xecutioner[/quote]
Well back when I played it full time I was in the 80s, but now that I play it maybe an hour each week I'm at 2000-something. I still kick ass on that game.

bread's done
Back