Anyone still play CoD2?

naes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
I plan on getting CoD2 today as my first 360 game and I'm wondering how the online community is. I'm hoping there are still some people playing.

I tried to play it online about a month or so ago and there was like, one game with 4 people. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

[quote name='metaly']That's actually in my 360 right now. Haven't tried much of the multiplayer but I'd be up for a few rounds.[/quote]
:D Sure man.

I played the demo and I actually liked it a lot.

I haven't played in last couple months probably, but I do go back to from time to time. Lots of fond memories of playing this one online.

MjC

[quote name='help1']Congrats on purchasing the best of the 3.[/quote]
Yeah, I was so happy when I bought my
PS3

I think everyone is playing CoD4. Taken from www.majornelson.com, here's the stats of Xbox LIVE plays of Sept 1st:

1 Call of Duty 4
2 Halo 3
3 GTA IV
4 Gears of War
5 Madden NFL 09
6 Castle Crashers
7 Star Wars: TFU Demo
8 Guitar Hero III
9 Rock Band
10 Mercenaries 2: World In Flames

Call of Duty 2 doesn't make the top 10. People probably still play, but you'd be hardpressed to find a good full game. If you haven't played CoD4 yet, go play. :D

I actually got CoD4 for the 360 today, mainly because it was free. I already have it on the PS3 and so far, I prefer the PS3 version.

[quote name='naes']I actually got CoD4 for the 360 today, mainly because it was free. I already have it on the PS3 and so far, I prefer the PS3 version.[/quote]

Go on...

Do you have friends on PSN that play COD4? Otherwise this statement confuses me.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Go on...

Do you have friends on PSN that play COD4? Otherwise this statement confuses me.[/quote]
Sadly, there are only like 5 people from my school that have a PS3, and they all have CoD4. I just prefer the PS3 version much more.

I don't play it these days, but I should start again. Never did finish the last few singleplayer levels on veteran.

[quote name='naes']Sadly, there are only like 5 people from my school that have a PS3, and they all have CoD4. I just prefer the PS3 version much more.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you said that already. But why do you like it "much more?"

[quote name='KaneRobot']I don't play it these days, but I should start again. Never did finish the last few singleplayer levels on veteran.

Yes, you said that already. But why do you like it "much more?"[/quote]
I like the PS3 controller more and there are a few differences graphically.

[quote name='lolwut?']No.[/quote]
360 has the worst D-Pad ever, literally. Every time I try to use a UAV, I turn night vision on. I do think the PS3 controller needs to switch the D-Pad and the analog stick though.

[quote name='naes']360 has the worst D-Pad ever, literally. Every time I try to use a UAV, I turn night vision on. I do think the PS3 controller needs to switch the D-Pad and the analog stick though.[/quote]

You have to press right for UAV.

bread's done
Back