Anyone thinks Brash ent needs to slow the F*** down

PB the show shouldn't have latest more than 2 seasons. It just doesn't make sense. A brilliant first season where they break out. I could see a second season where after they break out they have to get away. Past that there's no logical plot. I watched until they got thrown back in jail again. Maybe when I'm bored I'll download the rest of it and give it a shot again but it just seemed lame to me beyond 2 seasons.

I think 24 is a stupid idea for a TV show but at least I don't have any trouble believing that after the day is finished he can have another ACTION PACKED DAY later in his life.

That said how on earth can prison break work as a game? Especially so fast. There will be no hype, no game production and that will = fail.

Brash Entertainment.

Known for such hit titles such as Alvin and the Chipmunks, Jumper: Griffin's Story, and everyone's favorite SPACE CHIMPS!!

Seriously they need to do a lot more than slow the fuck down. They need to stop completely. Their sole purpose is to pump out crappy video games to cash in on movie/television license.

bread's done
Back