Anyone tried the PS3 Remote function?

gaelan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
The one that let's you view content stored on your PS3 on your PSP via wifi/hotspots. I heard on 1up show that it was enabled. Anyone tried it? What is the deal with Tmobile costs? 1up was saying it was free for 6 months...then how much afterwards?

Sounds pretty cool, but Sony is doing a very weak job in pimping this new functionality/ability of its gaming machines. 1up is the only site I've seen it mentioned.

i have tried it... it's pretty neat, but i don't see any point of it yet. I mean, i can just control the PS3 in the house, why would i want to control it via the PSP? Of course, this is very cool if your PS3 is NOT available, i.e. other peoeple in the house is playing the Wii (like in my house), i can control the download contents in the PS3 via PSP, not bad...

But still you have to enable it on the PS3 first... so, it's not like once you hooked up, you can turn on and link to the PS3 using the PSP, you still need to turn on the PS3 and enable the remote play feature, at that point, the PSP can take over... Unless there are other tips or things i didn't know about?

bread's done
Back