Anyone use game stops gift card exchange before?

Spencer35

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Game stop recently put out the program where you can exchange a gift card from a select retailer for a game stop gift card. Anyone done this yet? Want to make sure it's a pretty easy quick process before I do it.

This is the first I've heard of it, but in all honesty, it should work the opposite way. Much rather turn a GameStop GC into nearly anything else. The dudes at my local GS see me coming in with trades and immediately reach for the Amazon "Kindle" cards. They know what's up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first I've heard of it, but in all honesty, it should work the opposite way. Much rather turn a GameStop GC into nearly anything else. The dudes at my local GS see me coming in with trades and immediately reach for the Amazon "Kindle" cards. They know what's up.
That's actually the plan. I have a gift card coming as a reward for a retailer I have no interest in. Planning on using the game stop program to swap it to gamestop credit and then get an amazon card from them. Long workaround just to get it.

That's actually the plan. I have a gift card coming as a reward for a retailer I have no interest in. Planning on using the game stop program to swap it to gamestop credit and then get an amazon card from them. Long workaround just to get it.
That'll do, pig. That'll do.

bread's done
Back