Anyone use Goozex?

gamermonkey

CAGiversary!
I am thinking about trying Goozex. I have Halo 3 that I want to trade. Its worth 1000 points. The games that I want are Ninja Gaiden Black (400 points) and Dead Rising (650 points). I see there are request for all 3 games. Since I am a new member, I have 100 points for signing up. Do I have to trade my Halo 3 first before requesting Dead Rising and Ninja Gaiden Black? Those are the only 2 games I really want right now. What happens if my request never get filled? Is there a "cash out" option if you want to cancel your account?

Trade your Halo 3, send it out, and when that person leaves feedback you will get the 1000 points+100 extra. Then request Ninja Gaiden Black and Dead Rising, they will be filled because there are currently items available for trade. The points will be deducted when a sender is found.

EDIT: You can request those games before hand but nothing will happen because you don't have the points.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Trade your Halo 3, send it out, and when that person leaves feedback you will get the 1000 points+100 extra. Then request Ninja Gaiden Black and Dead Rising, they will be filled because there are currently items available for trade. The points will be deducted when a sender is found.

EDIT: You can request those games before hand but nothing will happen because you don't have the points.[/quote]

Is Goozex a reliable service? Im curious how many members are active and keep the games flowing.

Wrong forum to ask this.

As for getting the 2 games, yes, you would have to trade Halo 3 first to get the points.

Try adding those two to your wanted list first to see where you would be on the list. If it's above 50, forget about ever getting those two. You might want to try the trading forum on here first before putting Halo 3 on goozex.

Might be better off just selling Halo 3, taking that money and buying the games you want used. Only because you wont have to wait so long.

Do not go by where you are in line for a game. It might seem that you are high on the list but in reality everyone below you isn't ready to "buy" the game, whether its because of not enough points or trade credits.

Dead Rising currently has 73 complete games available. There are 0 people ready that requested it. Ninja Gaiden Black has 9 available with 0 requesting. So when you add those games you will be matched up very quickly.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Do not go by where you are in line for a game. It might seem that you are high on the list but in reality everyone below you isn't ready to "buy" the game, whether its because of not enough points or trade credits.

Dead Rising currently has 73 complete games available. There are 0 people ready that requested it. Ninja Gaiden Black has 9 available with 0 requesting. So when you add those games you will be matched up very quickly.[/quote]

Oh, cool. I want DR, but I'm very patient as I'm not getting a 360 for at least a few more weeks. Hopefully it'll come down in points a bit...

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Oh, cool. I want DR, but I'm very patient as I'm not getting a 360 for at least a few more weeks. Hopefully it'll come down in points a bit...[/QUOTE]

People have been asking Goozex (on their message board) to lower the point value but they say they wont because demand is still high.

i like goozex. Ive had success getting quality games. I is pretty hit and miss if you want newer games though.
Wrong forum btw lol

I've sent out a bunch of games, and gotten 5 back. Of the five I received, one took a lot longer than it should have to be shipped, and then it arrived with a badly cracked case. No complaints at all about the other four. All five games played just fine, though.

I've traded a couple of games on replaygamez.com with no problems. In my opinion it was much simpler than goozez. Trades are $5.99 each but they review each game to make sure it works and postage is included.

On Goozex, how can you find out how many requests there are for a particular game and how many are available? Also, when a game is listed as "long wait" does that title have 100+ requests?

I think Goozex is an awesome service. Its easy and simple to use. There are also alot of good games for good prices (points). So far I havent had any complaints. Id definitely recommend it to everybody.

bread's done
Back