Anyone use these protective decals on their 3dsXL?

raiden_86

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
These on a 3ds XL specifically. I'm wondering if wrinkles are inevitable and if anyone knows of a better price than the $15 + $5 shipping that amazon has. Any info is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, those look like Decalgirl skins that an Amazon seller is reselling.

IF they are, go to the Decalgirl website directly and buy from them--not only are the skins a bit cheaper with less shipping, but the selection is much larger.

I don't have any skins for my current 3DS XL, however, I have bought skins from Decalgirl for my DS Lites, original 3DS, PSPs and smartphones. All have proved durable and wrinkle free, precision cut for each device,  and I also love the fact that you can choose to buy matte skins for your devices at no extra charge (great for avoiding glare and hiding fingerprints). They also come with a free matching wallpaper for your device if it supports it. If I was looking for a skin to cover up my 3DS (unfortunately I won't this time because ANIMAL CROSSING themed 3DS XL) I would not hesitate to buy for them again.

Thanks I did exactly that and bought one with a %15 off code at $16.34 shipped. Went with a matte finish as well. gelaskins is also a good website for anyone looking.

bread's done
Back