Anyone Used SecondSpin.com Before? Also, You Can Help Me Find Some CDs.

Saucy Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I apologize if this isn't the proper forum for my question.

Has anyone shopped with SecondSpin.com before? I found a few CDs that are at an awesome price, and from what I read, all CDs are complete and in excellent condition. Shipping is also pretty decent there as well.

Hopefully you all have some input for me, and I don't know if they have coupons/specials/etc., but if they do and you have some for me, that would be awesome as well. Thanks so much. :)

I'm not sure about the reliability of the site, but the prices on music seem almost double of ebgames B&M. Then add shipping. Maybe with some coupons it's not as bad. However, they do seem to have about everything. So I guess you could justify paying more for a one-purchase convenience.

I know that EBGames has some good CD deals at their B&M stores. However, I haven't found anything anywhere in town.

The 2 CDs that I am looking at are $2.99 and $3.99 at SecondSpin. They are about $6-7 a piece at two other sites I was looking at: Djangomusic.com and Wherehouse.com

There is a third CD that I am looking for, and the only place that seems to have it is Djangomusic.

I'm looking for the 3 albums made by Cake Like, if anyone happens to find a good deal on them. I don't know if they made singles/EPs/stuff with bonus tracks not found on the main 3 albums, but if they did and someone happens to come across information/deals for me, I would appreciate the information.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Forgot the names of the Cake Like albums.

Delicious (harder to find)
Bruiser Queen
Goodbye, So What

I've used SecondSpin 2 or 3 times in the past and haven't had any problems. The cd's all came complete with liner notes. Another good place to check is half.com. It's a division of ebay so you have to watch who you're buying from, but you can pick up cheap cd's there.

Second spin is ok for cds that aren't hard to find. If you're one of those vinyl/eclectic OOP CD persons I'd try GEMM.com, but remember they know what they have.

I've sold stuff to them before. From what I could tell they had a good system in place. They only accepted pristine items for resell, so the quality of your purchase should be high.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']I've sold stuff to them before. From what I could tell they had a good system in place. They only accepted pristine items for resell, so the quality of your purchase should be high.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they're extremely picky about the condition of the case/CDs. I sent them like 20+ CDs, some of which were only taken out their case once to rip to my HD. They sent all of them back to me saying they weren't in good enough condition. :cry:

bread's done
Back