Anyone wanna write a paper for me? [Econ 101]

PhrostByte

CAG Newbie
I have this extra credit paper I want to do... but I don't actually want to do it. Someone please do it for me :( It's about why gas prices are rising... only 4-5 pages double spaced... 4 sources required. I'll send paypal to show my appreciation :cool:

Taxes are one third of gas price, and demand is greater than supply. It's simple stuff. Also, supply is being controlled in order to increase gas prices.

I'd say do the paper on inflation's rise due to gas prices since it's easier (the greater price of gas increasing the CPI due to the cost of transportation being handed off by the producer to the consumer), but that's more into macro econ.

The four sources can be found on Lexis-Nexis pretty easily, or just google it. How much are you paying???

Of course, according to econ 101, many people would be willing to write a paper for you; the higher the consideration, the more people will be willing to do it and the higher your chances of finding one of them.

62t and whoever else wants to do it: Msg me on AIM.

alonzo: I do have a small class but we don't write... he just lectures, we take notes, and then take multiple choice tests.

To the person who mentioned summer school: I'm not stupid, just lazy.. and like I said, this is extra credit. I didn't study one minute for the tests and I have a high C, this assignment should bump me up to a B so I can finish the semester with a 3.2 :whistle2:D

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Hope you don't have a small class where the teacher knows you and your writing style.[/QUOTE]

Yea, my English teacher just caught my friend plajiarising (dont know how to spell it) on Monday and the guy has like 300 students. He caught it buy just reading it too, he didn't use those internet sites that check for it.

I would strongly suggest that rather than copying the CAGs' full ideas, just take bits and pieces and weld it with your own writing. No plagiarism, and you've got tons of great ideas and facts for your paper.

I'm one class away from an econ degree, but no. I just finished finals and I am looking forward to my 6 weeks of no class before I finish it up in July.

[quote name='whiteboy']Yea, my English teacher just caught my friend plajiarising (dont know how to spell it) ...[/QUOTE]

Holy crap. That has to be the worst spelling I've seen in my life. o_O

bread's done
Back