Anyone want a Golden Sun: The Lost Age?

bob_the_goon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Golden Sun 2, sealed, I paid $5 for it at Target so I will trade it for any half way decent $5 game I don't have. I have too much to list, but I have all systems if anyone wants to make an offer.

Hi all. I've tried to accept first one offer, from a CAG regular, and then another when the first one got no reponse. The second person got back to me on a positive note, but then I haven't heard from him either, so I suspect I'm not getting PMs. My inbox is not even close to full, but I don't know why people who want this wouldn't respond when I try to accept their offers. So I'm resetting the trad effectively, and TomCloud9 or Dracula, if either of you are still interested, I want to make a deal. Whoever answers first gets it.

Oh yeah, most important, send offers to [email protected] in case I'm not getting PMs.

Taking a chance, but PM sent.

On a side note, perhaps your sentbox is full, preventing you from sending out new PMs.

[quote name='BigHow']Taking a chance, but PM sent.

On a side note, perhaps your sentbox is full, preventing you from sending out new PMs.[/quote]

I thought of that and deleted every PM received and sent except for ones pertaining to an in progress trade. Incidentally I just received emails saying I have 3 new PMs but only one PM in the box, which is 18% full.

Also, TomCloud9, I replied to your email. Thanks for your patience everyone.

bread's done
Back