Anyone want a PS3??? Look inside

I Guess No One Looked At The Image Name To See That His Name
Is Imbedded Into It As Well.. Here's To You Jay Karrels of Photobucket.

[quote name='hfdpro']Where were all of you when I protested the thread that is just under this one?[/QUOTE]

I can come up with three reasons:

1. This thread is nothing but blatant bragging, not a discussion about maximizing profits.

2. The fucker bought five consoles to keep maybe one. Maybe one.

3. The dumb-ass was then foolish enough to be in the photo.

Good enough?

e496_1.JPG

Wow I got 5 of the 60GB...you blow with your 20GB. And I have a CAT in my picture. Honestly Jay what did you think would happen on cag. Time to start a cat picture thread.
I am God because I have 5 systems bow before....screw that I planned ahead and need to pay for my college. I already sold all of these. I am buying a wii and the ps3 can wait like at least a year until some good games come out.

[quote name='FLSHADOW74']I Guess No One Looked At The Image Name To See That His Name
Is Imbedded Into It As Well.. Here's To You Jay Karrels of Photobucket.[/QUOTE]

Your investigative skills are amazing, Batman. Did you not see that his CAG name is JayKarrels?

That picture is lol. If he had like 20 Wiis and I was screwed out of one, I'd be pissed, but I like the idea of some skinny white kid in utah just sitting on 5 PS3s, after all the reports of violence and robbery. If he lived in new york or chicago he'd probably be dead or kidnapped and pimped out as a woman.

[quote name='gofishn']Your investigative skills are amazing, Batman. Did you not see that his CAG name is JayKarrels?[/quote]

Nope nothing to see here move along. :D
Sorry, been up for too many hours I honestly didn't catch it.

All in all I'm still not as gay as that photo.:hot:

[quote name='almasy82']
e496_1.JPG

Wow I got 5 of the 60GB...you blow with your 20GB. And I have a CAT in my picture. Honestly Jay what did you think would happen on cag. Time to start a cat picture thread.
I am God because I have 5 systems bow before....screw that I planned ahead and need to pay for my college. I already sold all of these. I am buying a wii and the ps3 can wait like at least a year until some good games come out.[/quote]

Wouldn't it be great if an IRS agent checked this site and others like it for people just like you?

fuck you you fucking asshole, unless you pass these on to fellow CAGs for 650 bucks, then you deserve ball cancer, lots of it

fuck you almasy82 too.

dude for your sake i hope you can actually sell those because ebay has a set of stipulations for those who ccan sell ps3's one of them being you need 50 sales under your belt as well as a 98 percent ranking if you dont then youd better get to hustling those bad boys locally because you may end up stuck with all of those.

also id get rid of the picture in case someone here knows you and knows where you live because posting that you have so many ps3's is a temptation many of the criminal element would find hard to resist.

[quote name='lokizz']dude for your sake i hope you can actually sell those because ebay has a set of stipulations for those who ccan sell ps3's one of them being you need 50 sales under your belt as well as a 98 percent ranking if you dont then youd better get to hustling those bad boys locally because you may end up stuck with all of those.

[/quote]

I think that was only for pre-sales. Might be wrong though.

You, sir, are the embodiment of everything that I motherfucking hate about the PS3 launch. You have earned yourself the ASSCLOWN AWARD and the Terry Tate Badge of Shame. You have also earned the flames that you get here. I certainly wont be closing this thread.

assclown.jpg

shameonyou.png

[quote name='porieux']Mormons are the scum of the earth. Believe what you want but going around trying to force it on other people is despicable.[/quote]

Allright I like most of you think this kid is a jerk, but I have a hard time believing that if any of the rest of us had the chance we wouldn't have done the same thing. I mean we are CAG's

I am originally from Utah, and I can tell you that it would have been just as hard to find a ps3 there as anywhere else. Trust me I tried to get a 360 there last year.

And as for you porieux Am I scum of the earth cause I am Mormon? I bet you don't even know one. So don't go classifying over 5,000,000 americans as scum if you don't know anything about them. Mormons don't "force" their message on anyone.

Thanks for being ignorant.

You think this is one of the assholes who robbed the EB in Ohio? Weren't they robbed of 5 systems? Hey coppers, the fag is up there!

[quote name='jaykarrels']Yeah, I guess I got lucky!

RECIEPTS102.jpg
[/quote]
Don't tell me that you actually sleep in that bed with all the filth on the broken frame. That's just fucking nasty.

[quote name='iheartmetal']http://www.myspace.com/jaykarrels[/QUOTE]

Oh man, he even has the photo on MySpace? What, he wants to brag about using his parents' money on not one, but two sites?

Someone, please, get rid of (a.k.a. ban) this fucking idiot. Please.

Oh, his e-mail is also listed on his MySpace page. . .:twisted:

[quote name='iheartmetal']http://www.myspace.com/jaykarrels[/quote]

From his myspace page.....
My name is Jason Karrels, I go by a lot of nicknames; Jay, J-Kar, Jayizzle Jay K, well I wont go on, but you can practically call me anything with the word Jay in it except for Juan and Jaygay, some of my least favorite names.

I think Jaygay fits you better than Jayizzle

I also think HomoJay is a good one.

Who I'd like to meet:
I would like to meet Terrell Owens, but then he would probably say naughty things to me.

It would be funny if he beat your ass and took all your PS3's

From his MySpace profile:
I would like to meet Terrell Owens, but then he would probably say naughty things to me.

Considering how this dude goes by "jaygay" he'd probably love hearing each and every "naughty" word T.O. mutters to him.

[quote name='jaykarrells blog'] Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bush's State of Union Speech
Current mood: happy

I came home tuesday night to see my dad tuning in on the State of Union Speech. i plopped down on the sofa and started to listen to the presidents remarks on his ambitions and his success' as a president. While I was listening to President Bush I started to think about what he was saying. I came to the conclusion that this president we have at the moment is one of the best ever. Closely behind Reagan, Washington and Taft in my opinion. Everything he said totally made sense and he presented it in a perfect tone and attitude. I saw that the Left side wasnt taking bush's comments too nicely, the right was standing and applauding while the left had a sickened look on their face like they were seeing something slip out of their grasp. When in turn something was slipping out of their grasp. Bush 's speech was picture perfect. It not only stuck with his meanings as a president, but it also tackled the main issues in todays politics. I.E., energy, cloning, immigration, medicare, heathcare, baby boomers needs, tax cuts... He covered these topics better than a judge covering a rape case. I have supported Bush since he was elected, this speach made me want to support him more and more. I can see no way possible that the Left can have a plausible reason of mocking Bush's speech. It was Flawless. Sometime the Left will have to realize this. Also it made clear that the left did not stand firmly on key issues, half of them clapped and the other half had the disgusted constipated look on their face. I think anyone that watched this speech can definatally say that it was a victory for Bush and the republicans! Yeah!!! Dubya![/QUOTE]

heres a little more ram raunch

You sir ruin it for the true gamers. But it is just PS3, not a Wii or something serious like that so whatevs. But I must admit, you look almost as gay as your myspace friends, ALMOST.

[quote name='jaykarrells blog']
Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bush's State of Union Speech
Current mood: happy

I came home tuesday night to see my dad tuning in on the State of Union Speech. i plopped down on the sofa and started to listen to the presidents remarks on his ambitions and his success' as a president. While I was listening to President Bush I started to think about what he was saying. I came to the conclusion that this president we have at the moment is one of the best ever. Closely behind Reagan, Washington and Taft in my opinion. Everything he said totally made sense and he presented it in a perfect tone and attitude. I saw that the Left side wasnt taking bush's comments too nicely, the right was standing and applauding while the left had a sickened look on their face like they were seeing something slip out of their grasp. When in turn something was slipping out of their grasp. Bush 's speech was picture perfect. It not only stuck with his meanings as a president, but it also tackled the main issues in todays politics. I.E., energy, cloning, immigration, medicare, heathcare, baby boomers needs, tax cuts... He covered these topics better than a judge covering a rape case. I have supported Bush since he was elected, this speach made me want to support him more and more. I can see no way possible that the Left can have a plausible reason of mocking Bush's speech. It was Flawless. Sometime the Left will have to realize this. Also it made clear that the left did not stand firmly on key issues, half of them clapped and the other half had the disgusted constipated look on their face. I think anyone that watched this speech can definatally say that it was a victory for Bush and the republicans! Yeah!!! Dubya![/quote]

wow. the irony is that if ever a child was left behind, we're looking at him.

this makes me almost feel bad for him, it's so sad. :(

[quote name='varsitygamer']wow. the irony is that if ever a child was left behind, we're looking at him.

this makes me almost feel bad for him, it's so sad. :([/quote]

I thought I was an idiot. This guy is lightyears behind me.

[quote name='musicnoteless']so it's obvious he's not from provo, Utah...but La Grande, Oregon[/QUOTE]

born in oregon, but hes in provo now, look at his ebay account i posted earlier, they are the same systems he is selling, and they are in provo, his myspace says he goes to BYU

hey Ma12kez, since you have the second post why dont you update it with info, email address, myspace, ebay account & auction, and a few pictures

bread's done
Back