Anyone want to Exchange USD for my CAD?

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
Hey guys, I'm curious if any of you would be interested in exchanging Paypal currency with me. I have $68 in CAD (one buyer paid in CAD by mistake) and the exchange rate on Paypal is awful.

If any of you are interested in exchanging for $1 USD to 1 CAD let me know. Like I said, I have 68 CAD and would be happy to trade it for 68 USD. Thanks!

PS: This will only work with personal accounts as there is no fee for sending money in Paypal accounts to a personal account. Thanks!

Okay well I'll take that as a no :) I'll hold onto the CAD for now, but I really don't have any use for it at the moment and would rather transfer USD to my bank account as there is no fee associated with that. If any of you are interested please let me know ^_^ I have a very good reputation so I assure you I'm not trying to pull a fast one on you =P

Well a personal account isn't necessarily required but if you don't have one you'll get stuck with Paypal fees which are never fun...so yeah actually it kind of is required :)

I appreciate the motion anyhow ^_^ If you ever get a personal account let me know =)

Yeah I realize that, but the problem is they were a new member to Paypal and it wouldn't go directly to them (bank funds) so we'd end up having to wait around 6-7 days extra. I just didn't want to inconvenience them that much...but yeah in hindsight it probably would have been easier :) Thanks for the tip. I generally do that, but with new users it gets tricky at times. Thanks!

You might want to just bite the bullet and exchange the money sooner than later - the Canadian dollar's dropping like a stone with large farm animals tied to it

Dropping? According to my exchange rate thingy I use, it's going up again the USD, like 1/50 a day, not much but maybe in 10 years 2 USD will be one CAD at this rate.

[quote name='Thongsy']Dropping? According to my exchange rate thingy I use, it's going up again the USD, like 1/50 a day, not much but maybe in 10 years 2 USD will be one CAD at this rate.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's more so the US dollar dropping drastically than the Canadian dollar gaining. The Canadian dollar is still dropping though .

bread's done
Back