Anyone want to help me design a tattoo? Willing to pay?

PhrostByte

CAG Newbie
Any graphic designers here? I'm at the tale end of my army service and I want to get my first tattoo after I finish. I want it to be of my battalions logo. Here's a couple pics of the logo.

So if anyone has any ideas and is willing to draw up a design let me know. I was thinking of maybe having the inner design of the logo fade from black to blue while the outer part would fade from blue to black. I'm willing to pay as well. Obviously not a lot but we can negotiate. Any thoughts?

Look up a talented tattoo artist in your area. They'll do exactly what you're asking for and have the additional knowledge of what will work as a tattoo and look right. There are some things that need to be taken into consideration when it comes to designing a tattoo that a graphic designer might not realize.

[quote name='Cantatus']Look up a talented tattoo artist in your area. They'll do exactly what you're asking for and have the additional knowledge of what will work as a tattoo and look right. There are some things that need to be taken into consideration when it comes to designing a tattoo that a graphic designer might not realize.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the tattoo artist will draw something up for you. In fact, a good tattoo artist will tell you when a tattoo will look bad and may even refuse to put the design on you.

Go with this artist. You won't regret it.

pegasus-tattoo-gone-wrong.jpg

bread's done
Back