Anyone want to trade their Pokemon X or Y for my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire?

You convinced me to get Mario & Luigi. I had Assassins Creed: Bloodlines pre-ordered at GS and got it but I still have the receipt and it is still wrapped. Going to go return it and exchange for Mario & Luigi. They got it restocked this morning (they were out on tuesday :whistle2:( )! :)

Plus I can always use a good mario game. Finally got around to getting New Super Mario Bros on tuesday :)

I will keep an eye out for Xenosaga III for you man. I still need a sealed boy to complete my sealed collection of the 3. I also have an open set of all three and the best buy lenticular cover (bvharris was rewarded handsomely for it).

Awesome! You'll be glad you did. I can't say any more than that lest I spoil anything, but I burned through it like no other game I've played this year.

lol glad you liked it ;)

I do have a few other games lying around lol, nothing great though, Donkey Kong, Super Mario 2, Super Mario 3... Maybe others, I don't remember (don't have them with me >.

If you can ever compile a definitive list of what you do have, let me know. As I say in the NES section of my TL, though, I do own half of all NES games ever made so it's a fifty-fifty shot as to whether you have something I want :D I was missing Double Dragon III, so I'm especially happy about that. I get fewer and fewer NES games as time goes by, after all. Law of diminishing returns and whatnot.

The wife and I often chat about certain things that were discussed on CAG, who I bought stuff from, etc.

Just so you know, your screenname, when pronounced out loud in our house, is fuh-who-buh-woos.

Bump.

Fuh-who-buh-whos? I got an actual real-life LOL out of that. Sounds like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.

I don't think I've ever mentioned how displeased I am with my own username :lol: I thought I was just going to be a CAG lurker but ended up getting pretty heavily involved. Although dumb-looking, there's actually method to the madness. Type the letters to the right of fwbweux on a keyboard and what do you get? That's right--generic. I drew a total blank on a username and came up with this.

I'd change it if a mod would let me, but I'm pretty sure that the rules state that you can't request a name change just because you're tired of or don't like your name. As bad as it is I still don't know what I'd change it to anyway :lol:

Haha. Shame. A true magician never reveals his secrets.

I guess you could change it to... xinnin...

But I like fuhwhobuhwoos. Fwub-whoah is good too.

Now only a few mysteries left! mis0, Chairman_LMAO, and the ultimate: Trollsmeesh!

It was worth revealing the secret just to prove that my name isn't a stupid random string of characters ;)

Xinnin? I don't want to sound like some Kingdom Hearts villain! I could always go to the other extreme and try, say, Imowir.

I kind of like fuhwhobuhwhos. Adding laziness on top of laziness, in my head it was always just eff-doubleyou-bee-doubleyou-eee-yuu-ecks. Now that I know Boomsta pronounced it even differently than you did, I can only imagine the interpretations I'm going to get from other people when they read this.

mis0 and Trollsmeesh I don't get at all. I always thought that Chairman_LMAO was a play off of Chairman Mao. Now that I've revealed my secret, you have to tell me about the 529 in your name, though :D

Haha. Why do you want such a boring story?

My email was phoenixumf after my two favorite songs at the time, Phoenix Ignition(Thrice) and Under My Feet(Celldweller).

Replaced the Under My Feet with my wedding date and left the phoenix because I got a tattoo of one.

Funny story, by the way. The 12-inch Buzz Lightyear figure by my monitor just decided to pass out onto my mouse and the first exclamation that came out of my mouth was "Pull yourself together!"

Man, I'm weird after hours.

You call that boring? You had to get a tattoo and get married just for your username to be what it is :D I spent five minutes in a chair trying to find a unique-sounding name that never came. I wish I could be like "well, all the letters are the first initials of the names of all the companies I own" or something like that, but there's zero effort both in my username and what lead up to my username.

Weird is fine. Try to stir up discussion here at 3AM or later and you'll really hear some stuff from me. Being concerned for the personal welfare of your Buzz Lightyear figure is nothing!

I was only seven when Toy Story first came out so I was in the perfect age range for all the figures. I had the entire line (they're still in my garage somewhere) and I'm tempted to buy the entire new line that was recently released in order, I presume, to get the franchise back in the public consciousness in time for Toy Story 3. I haven't gone to the theater for a Pixar movie since Finding Nemo, but I'll be there with bells on whenever Toy Story 3 is out.

[quote name='fwbweux']I haven't gone to the theater for a Pixar movie since Finding Nemo, but I'll be there with bells on whenever Toy Story 3 is out.[/QUOTE]

Ditto that.

Morning bump. Didn't list the games yet because I have two pending CMLs out to other traders. Buy 'em now, even if you don't actually want them!

I don't recall seeing any DS styli, but I still havn't gone through everything yet either o_O There is really several hundred items in there tho!

Just thought I'd check :D Once that list is up it sounds like you're probably going to have a busy day tomorrow answering tons of PMs. I'll hold off any more questions about what you got until then, but that "Didja get this? How about this? This?" impulse is sorely getting to me :lol:

Celebratory bump for XENOSAGA III FINALLY PENDING IN!!!!!!

okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif

29p6jvt.gif
29p6jvt.gif
29p6jvt.gif

okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif
okdc9v.gif

I don't know either. Saw it on some other forum, found humor in how well it encapsulated the essence of cheesy 80s cartoons, and saved it. No more gif spams, I promise. Especially with muscular men dancing in the street :lol:

Cool. I'll see what I can get out of the old PSP-1000 by mid-week.

For anyone reading this, A PSP-1000 with the latest firmware, scuffing on the silver ring on the UMD tray, some dead pixels and screen scratches, mysterious inability to connect to the Playstation Store, a 1 GB memory stick, AC adapter, Wipeout Pure GH, and Metal Slug Anthology for $110 shipped! IT'S THE DEAL OF THE FREAKING CENTURY, PEOPLE.

Bump.

I'd just like to take a moment to say fuck Amazon and their amazing lightning deals for screwing me out of any future chance of trading off Star Ocean, my last marquee game :lol:

Guys, if any of you are reading, should I just turn the TL into a vehicle for promoting my epic wants list? It's kind of all I have left.

I have no idea how you would go about doing so, but that would be epic. I'm imagining you building an empire, populated by lackeys whose lives are devoted to finding you rare games.

[quote name='Boomsta']I have no idea how you would go about doing so, but that would be epic. I'm imagining you building an empire, populated by lackeys whose lives are devoted to finding you rare games.[/QUOTE]

It's happening. I'm completely expecting phoenix to come in here sometime tonight and be like "hey, Hastings is having a B2G1 and I saw Game X, Game Y, and Game Z there. Want me to pick them up?" :lol:

If I can just rope in a couple of more people into being my game-hunting proxies, I may very well end up with a unique angle for my TL. I should just change the title of the thread to "NOW HIRING GAME HUNTERS!" or something :D

Well there are some psp deals this week/weekend so that kind of made me shudder a bit. I am very firm on that price though. I dont have to have that lilac psp.

Also Mario & luigi is for reference. I guess I should put that when I add some new stuff. :p

Did you get any of amazon's lightning deals? I snagged Tekken 6 LE (the fightstick one) and a Tales of Vesperia for $15 (this is a gift for a friend who really wants the game)

[quote name='fwbweux']I should just change the title of the thread to "NOW HIRING GAME HUNTERS!" or something :D[/QUOTE]

You could put bounties on each of your wanted games. Everybody wants to be a bounty hunter. It's a proven fact.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Well there are some psp deals this week/weekend so that kind of made me shudder a bit. I am very firm on that price though. I dont have to have that lilac psp.

Also Mario & luigi is for reference. I guess I should put that when I add some new stuff. :p

Did you get any of amazon's lightning deals? I snagged Tekken 6 LE (the fightstick one) and a Tales of Vesperia for $15 (this is a gift for a friend who really wants the game)[/QUOTE]

Well, as long as you're fine sitting on the PSP until it sells and not champing at the bit for a Lilac that's fine. There were a few people with TLs selling 1000s for $75 or so and there's not really anything coming out for it until Lunar or KH: Birth by Sleep or whatever next year, so I can see why the selling might be slow.

I'm holding out for the main event, although I briefly considered buying multiple copies of ToV to populate the TL with. 3 AM EST friday morning can't come soon enough.

[quote name='Boomsta']You could put bounties on each of your wanted games. Everybody wants to be a bounty hunter. It's a proven fact.[/QUOTE]

wmo2h3.jpg

bread's done
Back