Anyone wanting to go to E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I was asking where do the op live[quote name='coopx']where it will be held? Los angeles?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='starmask2k3']No I was asking where do the op live[/QUOTE]

i was asking the op too, hahaha lol

I really want to go but hotel costs a lot and I need a way to get there

Cml for ticket please and how many do you have

Last edited:
I live in WI myself and yes it's held in LA. For good Hotels near E3 though they are already selling out if you check the website. I did however find a Ramada that's .88 miles from E3 (not listed on the site) and is really cheap. It's about $80-90 a night or maybe a little more but takes about 23mins to walk to E3 from there. It doesn't sound like that great of a Hotel but really who cares if your going to E3 lol we might stay at that one but were not sure yet.

E3 lists on their site Hotels you can stay at but most of them are upscale and cost a little more and the cheaper ones are selling out between the 7th and 9th, which is when it's held.

I'd prefer to answer things in questions though to keep things more private.

Companies in the industry can request passes as long as they provide documentation at the time of registration. After picking up the passes from registration, those passes can be given out to whoever they wish.

This applies to all trade shows. I've seen some employees sell passes to trade shows after picking them up. Nothing new.

[quote name='georox']Isn't this scalping? Aren't the tickets technically not for resale? CAG Mods?[/QUOTE]

For real are you kidding me

[quote name='Donkey132']tempting since I live in L.A. anyways...if only I didn't work during the time it's going on. Free bump for you anyways![/QUOTE]

Can't you request off since its in June and its only february

[quote name='georox']Isn't this scalping? Aren't the tickets technically not for resale? CAG Mods?[/QUOTE]

Isn't posting referrals online and in your sig the same thing I'm doing? We're both getting something out of it. It's not like I'm not going myself, just offering the chance for something kinda rare in the video game world.

Your on a video game site complaining about me offering people a chance to go to the video game grammys minus the awards pretty much. You get to play games way before release and see upcoming games before anyone else, see game developers in person and maybe even meet some. See and possibly meet some celebs as well, free food and drink for all 3 days and parties on top of all that. Sorry for "scalping" I'll just post it in my sig next time

Anyway in case anyone didn't know you have to be 18+ to go as well, I forgot to mention that and like I said before, try to keep it in messages, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back