anyone watch Mad money with Jim Cramer?

adrianchan56

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
His show is awesome and his lightning round is fast and informative too. I was surprised how he mentioned EA a worthy investment yesterday.

insane.
the man is insane.
i have no idea WTF he's talking about half the time... but the veins in his forehead do the talking....

insane.

insane and hilarious.

i started watching the show a couple weeks ago. it's pretty entertaining considering i don't know anything about stocks.

Yeah I've been watching the show from the beginning. It's fun to watch over work. Business news + Cramer = Good times. It's all about those damn buttons.

Anyone see it today?

"JUST ONE MORE CALL! PLEASE! OK, TWO MORE!"

I love when he wipes his sweat cause he's goign so nuts.

I can't stand that show. He's one of the most annoying people on tv. I hate wrestling, and the announcers even more than the wrestlers, and he sounds like he should be one of those wrestling announcers on tv.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I can't stand that show. He's one of the most annoying people on tv. I hate wrestling, and the announcers even more than the wrestlers, and he sounds like he should be one of those wrestling announcers on tv.[/QUOTE]

Hate him or love him, the man fuckign knows his stuff.

when im on the trading floor at my job...all the commercials are either for aflack, something about protecting the environment, and mad money...mostly mad money, it kinda got annoying since the only thing i hear
"THAT STOCK IS FLAT-LINING!! PADDLE!! PADDLE!!"..it killed my patience :(

bread's done
Back