Anyone watching Dance War?

billyweed

CAGiversary!
I'm obsessed with Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann. Is anyone sharing this addiction? I just think it's about time Carrie Ann got her own show, I think she's a great TV personality and she wears her heart on her sleeve. I also like that the format of the show forces the judges to get involved, instead of just being useless windbags like on some other shows I can think of...

I haven't seen that but I regret to admit that I've been watching that new dance show on MTV. I really like the group from Boston and that group that wore the white masks.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']I haven't seen that but I regret to admit that I've been watching that new dance show on MTV. I really like the group from Boston and that group that wore the white masks.[/quote]

yeah the mtv dance show is pretty good i havent seen much of it though since the beginning of the series. i know they will do a marathon eventually so ill catch up then but i hope that asain group from cali is still in it they were awesome .

i checked out the dance war show and the hosts were all too annoying to watch to me they bring the show down a bit with the daux rivalry but carrie anne is hott.

for those of you into diff kinds of dancing you should check out a show on pbs called america's ballroom challenge its pretty cool stuff and they mix alot of diff styles of dance as well as doing traditional dance.

To me the talent on this one isn't all that great. And it's cool that Carrie Ann and Bruno create the routines but then (IMO) you really need a seperate set of indepent judges to rate them. It ends up being just rah rah comments from each with Carrie Ann being a little more critical of Team Bruno than she is of her own team and vice versa.

At this point I kind of want to see Bruno keep losing just because I'm curious what they'll do if it gets down to 6 vs. 3 or 6 vs. 2. Be embarrasing for Bruno I'm sure.

[quote name='wubb']
At this point I kind of want to see Bruno keep losing just because I'm curious what they'll do if it gets down to 6 vs. 3 or 6 vs. 2. Be embarrasing for Bruno I'm sure.[/quote]

Yeah or even 6 vs. 1... I think that it could go that way, America doesn't seem to like Bruno. I really did think his routines were way better this week though, esp. "These Boots Are Made For Walking". He always looks to me like he's sucking on a lemon:

04.jpg

I think she is nice, but I like people who just speak their mind whatever is on it. Who is your favorite of the performers? For the guys I like Zack, Qis, and Bradley, and for the gals Lacey is my favorite. I found the Facebook Page this morning, that's fun. I wanna win stuff.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I like Bruno a lot more than Carrie Ann. Carrie Ann is such a bitch.[/quote]

I agree.

Well you guys should vote for Bruno then. You can only vote for an hour after the show. It's on tomorrow.

bread's done
Back