Anyone who has WARHAWK downloaded from the PSN, please read!!

blitz6speed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey guys

Ive read 5 times now from different people that Warhawk is now gamesharable AS LONG as the master accounts login/password is correct. 2 people told me they play together with a gameshared Warhawk.

Can anyone of you who have warhawk on their PSN gameshare it with someone they trust and have them play it while you play it simultaneously? Our PSN Group wants to get Warhawk but we need 100% confirmation that everyone can play at once before we drop that kind of cash on the game + all the expansions for it. Thanks.

All I know is that if it was shareable where you could all play at the same time then wouldn't we know by now? Wouldn't a lot of people be doing it?

I researched this a while back when someone said it was shareable when FW 2.4 came. All I came up with was 2 people who said it was time limited to 24 hours after the last person used it. As in shareable but not online together at the same time/same day.

[quote name='Kandal']I have the game on my psn but didn't share it so I can't confirm anything. sorry![/QUOTE]

Kandal, could you try sharing it with a close friend and see if it works? Thats the question! AFAIK it has now become sharable as LONG as the login/password work for the master account, so now we just need confirmation that everyone sharing it can play at once.

I could but if i did they would all have access to my Puzzle FIgther, Tekken online, Pj Monster, Tori Emaki and other games that i downloaded before i started psn sharing.... on the other note i really don't want to share my main account... but I might consider it.

[quote name='Kandal']I could but if i did they would all have access to my Puzzle FIgther, Tekken online, Pj Monster, Tori Emaki and other games that i downloaded before i started psn sharing.... on the other note i really don't want to share my main account... but I might consider it.[/QUOTE]

Yah, thats why i said someone you REALLY trust, and just temp to see if both of you can play online at the same time.

This adds to my post above.

Actually if you go to the Playstation Store and check the Terms of Use for Warhawk you will read this :whistle2:

One time fee for download or use soley by the purchasing PSN account on up to five PS3 units, with no more than one activated PS3 unit within a 24 hour period.

So yes it is shareable. No you can't all play at the same time, or even it seems on the same day.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']This adds to my post above.

Actually if you go to the Playstation Store and check the Terms of Use for Warhawk you will read this :whistle2:

So yes it is shareable. No you can't all play at the same time, or even it seems on the same day.[/QUOTE]

Bummer.

bread's done
Back