Anything but a JJ OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, munch: Maklerrhea said that Flesh for Frankenstein was on cable last night, but I forgot to watch it.

I really hope someone broadcasts Blood for Dracula, as I'd love to see some overly-eccentric anti-aristocratic action. :cool:

It looked really nice; that's got to count for something.

I did pick up From Russia with Love and Dr. No. I have another $10 off coupon to use for later. I really with There Will be Blood would go on sale.

[quote name='Brak']Hey, munch: Maklerrhea said that Flesh for Frankenstein was on cable last night, but I forgot to watch it.[/QUOTE]

$$$$a I ain't got cable. My broke ass can't afford it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did your opinion of GH:WT sour, munch?[/QUOTE]

Not that I've played an early release of the game for the last 4 days, but the videos indicate a few problems.

The vocals are shitty, according to my wife. They aren't as responsive as Rock Band's. She says they don't register very well.

The "there's a string between the notes so you just have to hammer on" is really gay too. I don't care for that at all.

The presentation is really shitty compared to Rock Band, and the way EVERYONE goes to Star Power at the same time really sucks. While playing I'm completely clueless as to how much Star Power I have left. This is a minor gripe, but I do like knowing how many stars I have.

The setlist is good, but the majority of the stuff is on Rock Band too. The Tool songs are the shit. Some say the notes are overcharted, but I say they're pussies. I like the notechart more on GH for guitar.

The game just feels stale compared to Rock Band. All of the new ideas seem like gimmicks. Rock Band just nailed it.

[quote name='munch']$$$$a I ain't got cable. My broke ass can't afford it.[/quote]
Ironman stinks but a movie about fucking corpses is alright in your book.

[quote name='dcfox']Ironman stinks but a movie about fucking corpses is alright in your book.[/QUOTE]

What movie are you talking about?

[quote name='dcfox']Ironman stinks but a movie about fucking corpses is alright in your book.[/QUOTE]
That statement is almost as oversimplified as Iron Man's moral undertones.

Hey eviltude, remember that one time you thought you were the shit because you walked down a street with a beer bottle in your hand? :cool:

I bet Brak has these sunglasses.

they-live5.jpg

They turn everything noir.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey eviltude, remember that one time you thought you were the shit because you walked down a street with a beer bottle in your hand? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thought I was the shit?

Also, don't be mad that your tennis racket doesn't put out as much as it used to.

[quote name='Eviltude']Thought I was the shit?

Also, don't be mad that your tennis racket doesn't put out as much as it used to.[/QUOTE]

You guys all have the same two lame insults: Paki and tennis-lover. #-o

Pride and Glory looks aaaaaawful.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']And a suit? And a gun bra?[/QUOTE]
No. And yes.

Pride and Glory looked ridiculously bad, but I was really hoping critics would say otherwise.

Everything's been disappointing lately, reviews-wise. Hopefully the shitfest ends soon.

Actually, I really want to see Let the Right One In, but I have a feeling it's never gonna play here.

I like how both matches I played were completely terrible. The entire team drops out and we're all trying to kill one person. Woooot.

[quote name='munch']So Resistance 2 stinks?[/quote]If you like stiff shooters with terrible guns, its cool. It looks kinda pretty though, so thats cool.

[quote name='Soodmeg']URRGH!?!

Damn, well I see what the next hour of my life is going to be about. How long you been looking for it?[/quote]
A day or two, still haven't found an infected player.

Plenty of dumbasses though.

[quote name='Brak']Hey, munch: Maklerrhea said that Flesh for Frankenstein was on cable last night, but I forgot to watch it.

I really hope someone broadcasts Blood for Dracula, as I'd love to see some overly-eccentric anti-aristocratic action. :cool:[/quote]
I DVRed it and watched it earlier today, one fucked up movie. I laughed at the obvious 3D shots though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back