Anything Free off Amazon!! Proof and guides!//Instant CASH FOR VIEWS Site//LOCKERZINV

Pecan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
See second post for new fast cash site, money for just looking at ads.

Points2shop.com

I've tried most of the other points for offers websites and found that Points2shop.com is the absolute best in terms of offers approving and prize variety. Plus they give you $2.50 Just for signing up.

If you are new to sites such as this, P2S is perfect for you. They have lists of more reliable, easier to complete offers, as well as a shoutbox on the side in which you can ask questions. Or, you can click on anyone's name in the shoutbox and see their prize history.

Even if you are a seasoned vet. of offer websites, if you have not tried Points2shop then you have not tried the best. P2S boasts the best approval rate I have seen on an offer site, with 1 page sign up manual offers that have a 100% approval rate.

User friendly environment
Moderators are available in the shoutbox nearly 24/7. Plus the admin that own P2S log on atleast once per day to assist with any problems and make sure the site is running perfectly.
Even if a moderator isn't around to help you, the people there are very friendly and can usually solve your problems.

Complete getting started guide
This is the ultimate guide to p2s, it details how to raise your offer approval rates, finding the best and most reliable offers, and how you can up your earnings aside from offers!

Amazing Referral Program
Don't want to spend to much time doing offers, then don't! Get your referral link out there and make money while your away from your computer.
For each referral that verifies you get $1.00 or 100 points. Plus you earn more based on what they earn!

You gain 15% of what your referrals earn. So for every 100 points they earn, you get 15 points for doing nothing!
You also gain 3% of what your referral's referrals earn, and 2% of what your referral's referral's referrals earn!
If you didn't manage to follow that jumble of words-
Referrals
1st level - 15%
2nd level - 3%
3rd level - 2%

Games and competitions for MORE POINTS!
Points2Shop has PLENTY of monthly and weekly competitions for even more earnings.

Monthly Contests -
Monthly contests vary from who made the most cash via offers, to who referred the most people in the time frame allotted. As well as team competitions in which you use your merits that are received through achievements.
The top 10 people/teams in each months contest receive cash prizes.
Multiple monthly contests are going on at any given time.

Weekly Lottery -
Simple, every comment you make on offers you complete nets you 1 lottery ticket.
Every Wednesday the lottery is drawn, you gain points based on every number your lottery tickets matches the number drawn from right to left.
Jackpot adds $10 every week it's not won (Last jackpot was $220)

Games -
Points2shop currently offers 3 games that can all be played for points.

Racing - You race a car around a track for 5 laps with the fastest time receiving points.
1-10 players
Shooting - You shoot at targets with your mouse carnival shooting range style, closer to the bullseye nets more points. Highest score receives points.
1-10 players
Daily Number Limbo - You guess a number between 1 and 199999 the lowest number that only 1 person guessed wins, lowest 4 win.
Prize is all the entry fees for the day divided up, 10 points per guess limit of 5 guesses(10 on weekends)
Number Limbo is drawn every night at midnight shoutbox time.

Very fast payouts
Prize orders are processed every weekday morning, and are usually ordered from Amazon within 24 hours of your placing them.
Delivery of your prize averages between 2 days and 2 weeks.
Microsoft point cards and 12 month XBLive codes are now able to be emailed!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Youdata.com

The new website is Youdata.com forget all that clicking through offers for meager rewards, now all you have to do is click and look at ads. You don't even have to remain on the page, just let it load and you get paid!

This is hands down the simplest and easiest GPT site out there.

All the money you make is paid to you directly through your paypal account every Friday, so no waiting on payments to be verified!

Took 30 seconds!

Step by step guide -
1 - Sign up via the link at the top or the bottom of this post (and thanks!)
2 - Click Home at the top left of the page after verifying.
3 - Click To Ads next to the amount you can currently make for clicking all the ads.
4 - Log in here and reveal your ads, just for looking at these ads you have made money!
5 - Look at all the ads available to you and collect cash, does not take more than 5 minutes to go through them all!

Earn More!
If you don't feel like waiting for more ads to be put on, simply fill out more about yourself in your profile and get more ads that suit you INSTANTLY.

Youdata.com

hi, do u want a free iphone, it's not free it will cost you $2.95 just to do the offer then you start referring people , i completed the offer i just need 8people.

http://www.yourfreeiphone.com/index.php?ref=5788332
15788332.png

They already have congas set up for most of the the trainn sites, most people won't take kindly to you trying to advertise on their posts.
edit - post got removed

Hey I have a problem trying to sign up on the site =/

It won't let me sign up, I don't have a cellphone, I dunno add me on AIM or MSN to help me..

AIM - brarei100
MSN - [email protected]

Thanks bud

bread's done
Back