Anything wrong with this?

I've bought bootleg screen protectors and they were pretty good. Wouldn't buy bootleg chargers & cables. Whatever slim chance there is of fucking up the PSP or PC, it would happen to me.

Looks like stuff you could get off DealExtreme. Yeah, they'll all be ultra generic brands, but it'd most likely do the job.

But can it really have an affect on fucking up the PSP? I guess it's not worth it to take a chance, eh? Where can you get the official cables? I find PSP games extremely difficult to find in store, nonetheless the accessories.

If you read through some of the sellers negative reviews, some of them are actually pertaining to the chargers they sell, and the buyers are unsatisfied because they do not stay plugged in because of faulty design, so it doesnt stay charged. One of them actually was the PSP charger that did not work. The bulk of his positives are from selling DS Stylus, which really can't go wrong, so it is up to you. It won't damage your PSP, but normally those chargers are not designed for perfect fit. I was just in Hong Kong in Jan, and purchased some of them, but the dont even plug in all the way, so it just keeps falling out. Good luck though if you go through with it.

bread's done
Back