Anyway to access view feedback from old system?

jputahraptor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I have a potenial trade going on and I wanted to show the other person that I have more than the 6 feedback that it shows I have. I did have about 30 or so trades before the system was updated and I guess I lost the old feedback?, is there anyway I can prove to this person or have that added to my current total. Also is there a way for him to view my old feedback. Thanks in advance.

Can you tell them to search the forums for your username? If you search for "trade jputahraptor" and select "Show results as posts", all your old feedback pops up.

You can also look in here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3199

This was the old feedback thread, and it was up to date at the time of the conversion to the new system.

If you have old feedback, I'd recommend going through all the posts to find your old feedback, as judyjudyjudy stated above, and ask all the people who left you feedback to leave you feedback in the new system. Doing the same for them would also be a good idea. Double-check to make sure that they haven't already carried your old feedback forward, which a number of users did. If they didn't have a feedback from you already, go ahead and leave them one, and ask them to do the same for you.

Thanks judyjudyjudy and shrike4242 for the responces. I have a lot of work to do! I remember you had to pay to get the old feedback updated and I was just to cheap to do it. I hope this helps anyone else who's missing old feedback.

You didn't have to pay unless you got someone to do it for you. You had to compile a list in excel and send it to CheapyD. Given that people were lazy, some people offered to do it for a price.

[quote name='jputahraptor']Thanks judyjudyjudy and shrike4242 for the responces. I have a lot of work to do! I remember you had to pay to get the old feedback updated and I was just to cheap to do it. I hope this helps anyone else who's missing old feedback.[/QUOTE]
Actually, no, you didnt have to pay. You just had to organize it into a spreadsheet and submit it to cheapy. Some people offered to do it for pay for those who just couldnt do it themselves.

bread's done
Back