anyway to get the wwe 2k15 sting pre order?

bigb423

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm hoping to not have to pay or it, but i got this game for christmas, was hoping for the sting code but it was no where to be found. just curious as to if there's a way i could email 2k or the retailer where it was bought from or whatever.

These were only given out to preorders.  I assume this wasnt a preorder since your other thread says you got it for Christmas.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/wwe-2k15/Sting

Making his WWE 2K debut is "The Icon" Sting. Available October 28, 2014 as a Pre-Order Exlcusive the WCW Superstat Sting will be able to go one-on-one with all of your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends in WWE 2K15. To play as Sting in his current look or his Retro attire you must Pre-Order WWE 2K15 before it comes out October 28, 2014.

Read this my man -

http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203834546-Breaking-Down-WWE-2K15-s-Pre-Orders

From that article -

Players who pre-order WWE 2K15 will receive the iconic wrestler Sting as a playable character.  For players who pre-ordered physical copies of WWE 2K15, codes to redeem Sting within the game will be either on the purchase receipt or emailed from participating retailers. 

---------------------------

So if you did pre order the game, the receipt should have a code or you'll get a code emailed from the retailer/store you bought it from.

Aside from buying a code 2nd hand from eBay etc, you could check the trading section here on CAG.

Someone may have a Sting code for sale or trade.

I hope that this helps and happy holidays! :)

oh ok, thanks everyone. i thought maybe the sting was to get you to pre order but in all reality it would be in the box regardless. i want to say mike tyson was that way on 2k13, not for certain though. 

oh ok, thanks everyone. i thought maybe the sting was to get you to pre order but in all reality it would be in the box regardless. i want to say mike tyson was that way on 2k13, not for certain though.
The Tyson code was that way, and I think the Rock code was the same way in 12. They started making them actual preorder codes with Warrior last year rather than just putting them in all the first print copies. They'll put it up on the PSN store to buy next month probably. That's how they did it last year with the Warrior and American Badass Undertaker characters.

u can buy them on the psn or xbl and the season pass don't come with it 

Last edited:
bread's done
Back