Anywhere to find God of War original Sealed version>?

Have you tried looking in Sears? I've been to 3 or 4 different Sears stores that had 5+ copies of the original God of War for $20. It's about the only store I've been to that consistently has any non-GH ones left. Considering how hard it is to find anywhere else, $20 at Sears is quite the deal.

Hmmmmmm...I'll check on Monday then. Proabably drive to Circuit City to find it fist, then go to Sears next. Or maybe Ebay....for some worst price up to $25+ shipped...

[quote name='mgsvr']topic, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Search around at your local game stores. I've seen a couple of the original versions, with the `Greatest Hits' sticker on the front. Since it just barely became a GH game, there's probably still quite a few out there, but obviously they won't be manufacturing any more, so grab it while you can.

[quote name='mgsvr']What about Wal-mart? Do you think they still have some non-GH left?[/QUOTE]

It is hard to say which brick and mortar store will have a non-GH copy left (unless someone happens to be in the same city). It is going to be YMMV with every single retail chain. Good Luck. Seems like I need to hunt down a copy too but my task is going to be much simplier because I don't mind it being a used copy as long as it is mint.

You can get one easily on Ebay mint. Don't buy it from gamestore used since you'll never know...

Damn I guess I'll just get God of War GH version. I'm not sure about other games, but this time God of War fit with the Red tag label.

bread's done
Back