AOTS Lord of the Rings Trilogy Blu-ray Giveaway!

Buuhan1

CAGiversary!
G4's Attack of the Show is giving away 5 copies of the LOTR Trilogy blu-ray set. Just go to g4tv.com/aots and click the Epic Giveaway button on the upper right. I signed up, hope I win one!

Deadline is 3pm (eastern) today (4/7/10)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Buuhan1']G4's Attack of the Show is giving away 5 copies of the LOTR Trilogy blu-ray set. Just go to g4tv.com/aots and click the Epic Giveaway button on the upper right. I signed up, hope I win one![/QUOTE]

Thanks OP.

Thanks for the post, OP. I've only got one Blu-ray movie, so it'd be nice to have more!

Can someone do us a favor and post the winners in this thread? I won't have the opportunity to watch the AOTS as I'll be at work all day.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Thanks for the post, OP. I've only got one Blu-ray movie, so it'd be nice to have more!

Can someone do us a favor and post the winners in this thread? I won't have the opportunity to watch the AOTS as I'll be at work all day.[/QUOTE]

I can do that.

[quote name='YoungE808']Thanks, entered! What day will we find out?[/QUOTE]
Today, they'll announce it on tonight's show. It'll be around 6:30pm Central/7:30pm Eastern.

They already announced the winners for the LOTR bluray....the video and winners are on the site. Just go to the highlights section of todays episode.

Here for those who are lazy like me and would have preferred someone to post it.

Winners:
Paul R. from Terre Haute, IN, Jacob C. from Erie, PA, Eric R. from Escondido, CA, Cory H. from Midland, TX and Joe K. from Valrico, FL.

bread's done
Back