APB - Free Beta Keys - MMORPG

M

Megazell

APB (All Points Bulletin) is an upcoming massively multiplayer online video game for Microsoft Windows based in urban sprawls and featuring two sides, Enforcement and the Criminals. Players may join either the Enforcers or the Criminals, and form sub-groups in these. The game design is led by David Jones, creator of the original Grand Theft Auto and Crackdown, and is being developed by Realtime Worlds.

Hit this site - http://www.fileplay.net/keys/21/apb-beta

Make a free account.

Get the key.

Download the game.

The keys are limited so hurry!

System Requirements

CPU: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 512 Mb
Video: NVIDIA 6200 and ATI Radeon 9600 or higher
Hard Drive: 8 Gb

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnXvGDmPoE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_O7JSsIEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLLi37y6e14

repost.jpg

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7062377#post7062377
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Failure, l2search

[quote name='seh']thank you!

I submitted my info for the beta to them months ago and never heard anything.[/quote]

np.

[quote name='Megazell']
I rather put the info where it belongs - It's a PC game.

Stalk and rant away!​
[/QUOTE]

It's kinda weird you're talking about yourself =/

Now, don't get all confused because you can't use the search function

[quote name='halfbent']Do they seperate the EU/US servers? I noticed that the client installed said "APB Beta-EU"[/QUOTE]

Nope, the lag'll be a bit rough

[quote name='kilm']It's kinda weird you're talking about yourself =/

Now, don't get all confused because you can't use the search function[/QUOTE]

Grow up. He posted something that a lot of people are finding beneficial.

Yeah, looks like Sunday at 1PM Eastern is the next time people will be able to play, unless you're a "Heavy Hitter" (someone that's been in the beta from the start), in which case you can play until then I believe.

Oh I have to wait till sunday? Pssh I won't bother then.. I watched the videos you put up top and it takes way too many hits to kill someone....

[quote name='Alex2290']Oh I have to wait till sunday? Pssh I won't bother then.. I watched the videos you put up top and it takes way too many hits to kill someone....[/QUOTE]

??? OK.

Not defending the game but...

[quote name='Alex2290']Oh I have to wait till sunday? Pssh I won't bother then.. I watched the videos you put up top and it takes way too many hits to kill someone....[/QUOTE]

It's called a Beta for a reason.

[quote name='SEH']It's called a Beta for a reason.[/QUOTE]

Your comment was stupid and rude. Yes, programs ARE put in "beta" for a reason. Good deduction, my boy.

[quote name='Alex2290']Your comment was stupid and rude. Yes, programs ARE put in "beta" for a reason. Good deduction, my boy.[/QUOTE]

Stupid would be the assumption that the game is supposed to be flawless in the beta state. Play it and let them know how you feel about the damage or whatever else you have an issue with.

[quote name='SEH']Stupid would be the assumption that the game is supposed to be flawless in the beta state. Play it and let them know how you feel about the damage or whatever else you have an issue with.[/QUOTE]

And when did I ever complain about any flaws in the game? I have not even played it yet. fuckwit.

/my last post on this thread

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Anybody else keep having the problem where you can run it, it downloads some updates and then just disappears??[/QUOTE]

I had that problem. Only way I got it to work was to have my friend zip up his "Launcher" folder and send it to me. I just pasted over his contents and it worked.

I played yesterday with two friends and had a blast. It's basically a GTA MMO. There are still plenty of kinks to be worked out though. They need to be a lot more clear on how to do things and some stuff isn't very straight-forward.

The clothing customization and whatnot that they are pimping the hell out of is impossible to find. I saw a few people with custom art on their clothes, yet I could not find the option to do anything. The game could definitely do with some stream-lining.

I've played for a few hours and so far I enjoyed it. Spent half the time customizing my character and giving him a proper outfit. This has potential to be really awesome if they keep working on it but enjoyable as it is.

[quote name='Unaki']The company has the most idiotic beta schedule I have ever seen.[/QUOTE]

It is kind of dumb. Sundays from 1PM-5PM Eastern is going to suck even more now with playoff basketball on TV.

I say if they only allow a 1 day play they should let you play all day long for just that one day. My schedule's straight for Sundays anyway but just sayin'.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Anybody get a chance to play yesterday? I completely forgot about it.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I forgot. I'm so bad with these beta times.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Anybody get a chance to play yesterday? I completely forgot about it.[/QUOTE]

Logged in. Played for 13 minutes before I had to head out with family.

There was less lag and the GUI looked different.

I actually played yesterday for about an hour and a half with some friends. Game feels basically the same, but like Megazell said, there was slightly less lag. Stuff was still warping quite a bit though. I actually figured out how to customize shit though, so I spent a good portion of my time doing that.

I played the other day and noticed crashing more often or it just happens randomly and I got unlucky a number of times. But yeah I only got slight 5 second lag once and it seemed fine after.

Not sure if it's been posted anywhere but the official APB FAQ confirms that the game won't require a monthly subscription or any other kind and you will just need to simply purchase the game if you want to play.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Not sure if it's been posted anywhere but the official APB FAQ confirms that the game won't require a monthly subscription or any other kind and you will just need to simply purchase the game if you want to play.[/QUOTE]

This is why I'm pretty interested in the game. I've never, ever been a fan of games that you first have to purchase, then have to continue to pay in order to play. The fact that they seem so against that formula makes me very happy.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I foresee a Global Agenda-like tiered system. That or micros.[/QUOTE]

No micro-transactions:

APB won't require a subscription commitment, nor will it rely on traditional micro-transaction offerings.

[quote name='crystalklear64']"Takes too many hits to kill people."[/QUOTE]
At earlier levels it does, but once you play more than a few hours you'll have a good enough gun that kills much faster. Then you'll be wishing for the "takes too many hits"...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']At earlier levels it does, but once you play more than a few hours you'll have a good enough gun that kills much faster. Then you'll be wishing for the "takes too many hits"...[/QUOTE]
I believe you are confused.

Does anyone happen to have an extra code for this? I really want to get in on the beta, but I missed when everyone was giving out the free keys.

bread's done
Back