Aperture Science Polo Shirt ENDIND SOON!

sepll cehck

CAG Veteran
This is a custom shirt made by my brother. He's an artists at a print shop and had it custom printed - we're never going to print them again. It is brand new but never been worn. We only printed 12. The reason we had 12 is because that's the minimum number of shirts they can order.

Here it is.

Let me know if you have any feedback.. I haven't seen anything nearly as cool on line.. That's why we made them.. We printed them a few months ago and had some left over..

[quote name='Scorch']tagged, definitely want this.. i'm going to try to win at the last second![/quote]

Awesome.. Good luck!!! I hope you win.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Valve could probably sue him for this, right?[/quote]

They could sue - but I don't think they'd have a very strong case ... for one.. they don't have a comparable product (I wish they did) which is needed to assess damage and they also didn't tm the aperture science logo or aperture science itself .. and lastly.. they haven't been diligent in protecting the Portal/Aperture Science brand elsewhere - making it hard for them to apply damages.

It wouldn't be too lucrative for them either... It would cost more for their atty to send the letter than I'd make on the auction.. As it stands now.. they'd probably spend more on postage and courier service than I'd make on the auction...

Granted .. if they asked nicely.. then I'd pull it in a heartbeat and feel flattered that they even noticed.. but its highly doubtful they even care...

[quote name='sepll cehck']They could sue - but I don't think they'd have a very strong case ... for one.. they don't have a comparable product (I wish they did) which is needed to assess damage and they also didn't tm the aperture science logo or aperture science itself .. and lastly.. they haven't been diligent in protecting the Portal/Aperture Science brand elsewhere - making it hard for them to apply damages.

It wouldn't be too lucrative for them either... It would cost more for their atty to send the letter than I'd make on the auction.. As it stands now.. they'd probably spend more on postage and courier service than I'd make on the auction...

Granted .. if they asked nicely.. then I'd pull it in a heartbeat and feel flattered that they even noticed.. but its highly doubtful they even care...[/QUOTE]

Does it really matter? Its a freakin shirt, not a pair of Jordans.

[quote name='sepll cehck']huh?[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying the chances of you getting "SUED" by Valve is highly unlikely. And for the Jordan reference, I was refering to samples....limited prints of shoes only released to family/friends....Nike goes after those people looking for blood....

What you have is cool. I'm not bashing it by any means.

[quote name='GTmaster39']I'm just saying the chances of you getting "SUED" by Valve is highly unlikely. And for the Jordan reference, I was refering to samples....limited prints of shoes only released to family/friends....Nike goes after those people looking for blood....

What you have is cool. I'm not bashing it by any means.[/quote]

Cool.. I just didn't know what you were meaning by Jordans.. I can't imagine they'd come after me.. if I honestly thought they would I wouldn't be selling the shirt...

I didn't know about Nike being so litigious though.. i guess they're kind of like apple in that regard.. interesting..

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I was so ready to bid until I read XL. I'm an M kind of guy.[/quote]

You could always make it a gift for the heavier gamer in your life...

maybe even get it for someone you know here..

[quote name='GTmaster39']I'm just saying the chances of you getting "SUED" by Valve is highly unlikely. [/quote]

I thought that was exactly what the OP said too

bread's done
Back