App Store iOS 5th Annivesary Freebies: (NEW) Angry Birds Star Wars... EA Games, Peggle, IB2, TIny Wings, Bad Land, Sworcery, Where's my Water

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
There's a bunch of games going free, presumably in celebration of the App Store's 5th year anniversary. Here's the games known to be free so far. All of them are universal except Tiny Wings

You can redeem the games by downloading them directly from your iOS device, or using iTunes if you don't have a device but want to claim these games for the future

Badland

Infinity Blade 2

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Tiny Wings iPhone and iPad

Where's My Water

Newly added on July 8

Mini Motor Racing: iPhone and iPad

Peggle: iPhone and iPad

Newly added on July 9

Dead Space: iPhone and iPad

Flight Control: iPhone and iPad

Mirror's Edge: iPhone and iPad

The Sims Medieval: iPhone and iPad

Newly Added on July 11

Angry Birds Star Wars: iPhone and iPad

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I decided to dust off my 2nd gen Ipod touch just to find out I cant download games on there anymore because my Ipod cant update to the latest update. Oh well I guess I wont be playing IB2.

Wow. My 16 GB iPad that I barely used for gaming is now suddenly crammed with stuff. Not a lot of space left. Well, that's what I get for buying the cheaper version

So just to confirm, we can just download the game, delete it, and when we go back to the App Store if there's an icon of the cloud to re-download it, that means we can go back whenever we want and download it again right?

So just to confirm, we can just download the game, delete it, and when we go back to the App Store if there's an icon of the cloud to re-download it, that means we can go back whenever we want and download it again right?
That's correct.

Just found Phoenix Wright Trilogy HD collection for free as well as a Professor Layton title. The HD collection is normally $16.99. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is free, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back