Apple.com Black Friday Discounted Mac Games

You've got the prices all wrong:
$44.00
Was $54.95
Save $10.95

It's pretty douchey but Apple has all of their prices on their site in that format, thus giving the false appearance of ridonkulous deals where there are none to be found.

It's not just you, I made the same mistake also initially when I was browsing their site. It's a very deceptive way or marking the price and the savings (like we won't automatically look at the red text!)

What absolutely terrible deals ... no offense to the TC ... Apple is kinda a joke when you're looking for value. And I'm saying that having grown up using a Mac and enjoying them, I still think they tend to be extremely overpriced, although they are well-designed and user-friendly. And gaming on a mac ... well, there's a reason why I started buying PCs a couple years ago ... now I don't feel 2 to 3 years behind. No offense, I do miss OSX, but these types of "deals" remind me why I left ...

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']$38 for the Sims 2.....Jesus...that's also probably the best deal I can find on it for the MAC.[/QUOTE]

it's 29.90 right now on gogamer.

I got an email from apple about their sale and thought to myself "yeah, probably like $5 off a $2000 macbook or games." Looks like I wasn't too far off :lol:

bread's done
Back