Apple & iTunes 1 Billion App Countdown

Looks like you can only enter via the no-download form once a day?
You have entered to many times today
(nice spelling there Apple)
And, wow, in the time it took me to fill in another form, the download counter went from 386 to 851.
I want an iphone :(

Actually, scratch that, it went up multiple thousands in the time I hit refresh, I only looked at the last three digits the first time.

Wow, what the heck would a person do with a $10,000 itunes giftcard? As Sloshmaster said, that should last a person an entire lifetime. :)

[quote name='AlexD']Wow, what the heck would a person do with a $10,000 itunes giftcard? As Sloshmaster said, that should last a person an entire lifetime. :)[/quote]

Well, in my experience with the app store, it would mean you don't feel as bad when you buy 3 apps that all do the same thing for about $10-$15, but end up feeling ripped-off when you delete 2 of them because they sucked ass and there was no way to "test drive" them...

Too bad the $10K will not likely be usable on the devices themselves. I'd gladly take a $10K Apple Store GC over an iTunes one, and I'm sure others would feel the same way. A few computers over the years or never needing to pay for a song again (legally).

$10k in itunes cards... I could easily go through $3k in a day or two if I went on a music downloading spree. After that $3k though, I would have absolutely nothing to spend the remaining $7k. Thanks OP ;).

What's the point in allowing so many entries if the winner is the the person doing the billionth download?

From the rules:
"The prize will be awarded for the entry (either through an app download or through the non-purchase online entry) sent immediately following the download of the 999,999,999th app."

bread's done
Back