April 1 to 5, Gold membership will be free!

Dunbine

CAG Veteran
Just a friendly reminder! :)
Perhaps many people already know this news.

From April 1 to 5, Gold member will be free for silver member! All silver members can enjoy all features from gold. So if you are a silver plus using a 48 hrs trial, will not need to use it during this period.

And the other thing is: from April 1 to 7, there will be 10 Arcade Games on sale!

Also, on April 1 from 12:00 pm ET/9am PT through April 5 at 12:00 pm ET/9am PT, Xbox LIVE Silver members can enjoy features that are reserved exclusively for Xbox LIVE Gold members – including Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and premier multiplayer features. Sign up for a free Xbox LIVE account today and be prepared to play.

SALE: Between April 1st and April 7th, there will be Ten Arcade Games on sale (like Super Street Fighter II HD, South Park LET'S GO TOWER DEFENSE PLAY and Defense Grid: The Awakening) I’ll post the complete list of titles and sale prices as soon as get my hands on it.

From nelson: http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/03/23/xbox-live-marketplace-release-schedule-march-23.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DypaehC']For the next 3 years, Xbox LIVE is free for most of the CAG members reading this thread.[/QUOTE]

ha very true

[quote name='DypaehC']For the next 3 years, Xbox LIVE is free for most of the CAG members reading this thread.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully, I haven't used my codes yet, so I can still take advantage of this.

I can second that :D

I know someone people use the Netflix code to input "max" numbers of 1 month card, even on his non-use/active acc. Plus some newbie members of CAG cant enjoy free 1 month card offers from some nice guys. I hope the "most" means most newbie CAG members!

So this news is for people who didn't get it, sorry not for you! ;)

[quote name='Dunbine']Gold member will be free![/QUOTE]

396capture_goldmember04.jpg

[quote name='Tony208']nothing just thinking how funny it would be if it was an april fools joke and you logged on to see that you didn't get gold[/QUOTE]

Well it's nice to see a NICE member who requested a GOLD member on his dummy acc here, but didn't give a chance to some other people! ;)

Sorry guys! Perhaps I should not make a GOLD post and make people confuse.

I love gold again! Enjoy!:bouncy:
austin-power-win-goldmember.jpg

Did I miss something? lol :whistle2:k

[quote name='Dunbine']

Sorry guys! Perhaps I should not make a GOLD post and make people confuse.

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I'm not only one confuse by what happens here on forum with GOLD member post and the live xbox.

[quote name='Tony208']Austin Powers 4 scheduled for 2013 :( too long to wait[/QUOTE]

I think Austin Powers 3.5 maybe scheduled for 2113, since you applied & abused for 100 years and put every 3 years to a dummy acc! Hope you enjoy your Tony dummy acc! :)

p.s I love NICE guy who abuse!

[quote name='Tony208']huh did u actually believe me when I said I had enough sub time to last my grandchildren[/QUOTE]

Of course I am so dum to believe! And I believe some people will filter you out when they offer something! :booty:

[quote name='DypaehC']For the next 3 years, Xbox LIVE is free for most of the CAG members reading this thread.[/QUOTE] Sure is!

so basically its one of 3 options.. 1 its April fools no one has live for 3 years free. 2 they do but no one wants to say cause it make them feel special. or 3 no one knows and are to embarrassed to ask questions. so they give a smartypants remark.

[quote name='digitalplague']so basically its one of 3 options.. 1 its April fools no one has live for 3 years free. 2 they do but no one wants to say cause it make them feel special. or 3 no one knows and are to embarrassed to ask questions. so they give a smartypants remark.[/QUOTE]

Scour the deal graveyard and you will find how a lot of us do. :D Or a search maybe?

Reading through page 1 I though I was in a 4chan "forum"

Yes, I also though Austin Power´s Gold Member will be free for everyone

bread's done
Back