April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Same deal as last time, coupons available in store with GC Unlocked subscription or available from the digital magazine.

Valid from 4/7 - 5/4

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3 & 360) for $24.99 (fixed price)
$20 off Hitman: Absolution (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Sleeping Dogs (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off MLB 12: The Show (PS3) - $10 AC
$20 off World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Collector's Edition (PC) - $60 AC
$20 off Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Starter Kit (360) - $55 AC
$10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 and up
$25 off Select Gunnar Gaming Eyeware (Doesn't specify which pairs)

An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitereflection']Seeing as the magazine is not free and they don't sell single issues anymore, how would he have a coupon if he wasn't Unlocked?[/QUOTE]

My location is selling the new issue.

[quote name='snacks28217']my store has pamphlets with coupons in it. its for new sign-ups... but they are there.

i have the physical mag, how do i use the coupons online?[/QUOTE]

Put it in your disc drive and it will apply the coupon on checkout 0:)

[quote name='Joe Fongul']I tried to use the $10 off preowned coupon in store today on a used copy of CoD:BO II, but the game was not ringing up with the sale price on Best Buy's website. I told the clerk that I wanted to pricematch, get my 10% GCU and then use the coupon. I figured since I was pricematching BB.com that I would be in the clear (as I would be able to use the coupon in this manner using the digital code IF I had a digital subscription). No dice though as the clerk would not override the coupon (as it wasn't taking the $10 off the pricematch).

I'm waiting to see if someone from the BB Community forums can help me out, but in the meantime, I made the switch to digital instead of waiting for my renewal. Even though I do prefer a physical magazine, being able to use the coupons online as a possible option is more than enough incentive.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, that $10 off pre-owned isn't applying to Blop 2 online either.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Sadly, that $10 off pre-owned isn't applying to Blop 2 online either.[/QUOTE]

It's applying for me, but my 10% isn't working online with the coupon.

I tried to use the Sleeping Dogs coupon in conjunction with an Amazon PM to their $21.27 price, but no dice. I also didn't have success convincing the employee to do the transaction with one big PM. Ah, well.

[quote name='Vigilante']I tried to use the Sleeping Dogs coupon in conjunction with an Amazon PM to their $21.27 price, but no dice. I also didn't have success convincing the employee to do the transaction with one big PM. Ah, well.[/QUOTE]

How come you didnt price match toys r us price. They have it at 19.99 now

REally? That game is dropping fast now. I can't wait for it to hit $10. I'm working through my huge backlog right now anyways.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']How come you didnt price match toys r us price. They have it at 19.99 now[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CAGkrazy']How come you didnt price match toys r us price. They have it at 19.99 now[/QUOTE]3 reasons:

1. I didn't know about it.

2. That's the same price I'd get at BBY if I used the $20 coupon, so there's no point in PMing.

3. As I said, I couldn't combine the coupon with the PM, so why would a PM for a lower price work? There's zero chance they'd give me the game for free; at least with $21.27, there'd be $1.27 remaining after taking another $20 off.

[quote name='Vigilante']3 reasons:

1. I didn't know about it.

2. That's the same price I'd get at BBY if I used the $20 coupon, so there's no point in PMing.

3. As I said, I couldn't combine the coupon with the PM, so why would a PM for a lower price work? There's zero chance they'd give me the game for free; at least with $21.27, there'd be $1.27 remaining after taking another $20 off.[/QUOTE]

Got it! Coupon and pricematch doesnt work at bestbuy. Isnt that called double dipping? Itll only work if you get an override from a manager that doesnt care about correct policies. So i guess its ymmv.

Plus if you pm toys r us you could have saved the coupon to use for another day. Hehe!

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Got it! Coupon and pricematch doesnt work at bestbuy. Isnt that called double dipping? Itll only work if you get an override from a manager that doesnt care about correct policies. So i guess its ymmv.

Plus if you pm toys r us you could have saved the coupon to use for another day. Hehe![/QUOTE]I know it's technically double-dipping, but I still thought it was worth a shot. :razz:

Also, I'd rather use my BBY credit than pay out-of-pocket for a game I already finished to 100% completion on another system :)360:), and $20 is still too high.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Don't need to be Unlocked. Just have Gamers Club as part of your RZ account. (Which is free)[/QUOTE]Are you sure the pc will take the coupon of w/i override if a person isn't unlocked? They ended the $5 option & updated the system due to the keyring app, stolen coupons & copied coupons now it's $15 or nothing.

[quote name='Enuf']Are you sure the pc will take the coupon of w/i override if a person isn't unlocked? They ended the $5 option & updated the system due to the keyring app, stolen coupons & copied coupons now it's $15 or nothing.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why it wouldn't. Anyone here only part of Gamers Club (not unlocked)? I will give you a coupon to try out for us and tell us the results.

Edit: Sleeping Dogs is gone btw.

[quote name='StryderOmega']I don't see why it wouldn't. Anyone here only part of Gamers Club (not unlocked)? I will give you a coupon to try out for us and tell us the results.

Edit: Sleeping Dogs is gone btw.[/QUOTE]I see the PC has a screen that pops up confirming GC/GCU status when my card and/or phone # is entered. If the rep doesn't do it 1st the coupon won't work. I'm just not sure if the PC is programmed to only work for GCU or not. Even though the coupons themselves say just GC all the other stuff in the booklet mentions GCU.

Bought BO2 with the coupon but the 10% off for GCU would not apply. Manager told me coupon and price match or coupon and 10%. One or the other. Disappointed because I bought one copy earlier and the employee knew what to do and wen through fine. Oh well.

Anyone know what the new Best Buy deals are starting tomorrow? I am hoping that Hitman comes down to $29.99 at some point during the $20 coupon period so I can get for $10. Tried to PM the Frys deal thsi week and got denied with the coupon :(

[quote name='Deader2818']Id honestly open a topic on the forums about it. Its pretty BS to deny 10% off when we PAY to be able to take 10% off games.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's complete BS. We paid $15 for these perks, and they won't honor it. Why bother signing up if we aren't allowed to have what we're entitled to. I'm just going to go to another BB on the way to work because I have a pick up there, and have them adjust it for me. Usually works, but it's a pain, and usually not worth the savings.

for anybody who got the welcome package coupons:

Did they come in the mail or email?
Has anyone received their's this month?

thanx in advance

[quote name='georgebot84']for anybody who got the welcome package coupons:

Did they come in the mail or email?
Has anyone received their's this month?

thanx in advance[/QUOTE]

I joined feb 22nd and received mine the first week of march via e-mail

[quote name='StryderOmega']I just gave you kudos, however I threw an idea at you myself. Maybe it could help.[/QUOTE]I think if they could just find the middle groud via limits on big ticket items and/or restock fees that would al least get the 60 price match back. I'll worry about the only BB matches after purchase later win one battle at a time LOL.

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Hitman Absolution Professional Edition was marked $35.99 at local BB but coupon would not work :([/QUOTE]I think they fixed that glitch some time ago. The items SKUs are now on the coupons probably in the code too would need a manual override.

[quote name='Deader2818']Id honestly open a topic on the forums about it. Its pretty BS to deny 10% off when we PAY to be able to take 10% off games.[/QUOTE]I'm on it this issue has been a major probelm for some time now.

Question: Would the $10 off a used game stack with the B2G1 free? Assuming one of the games is over 29.99 of course. If so is there a way to apply it online if you only have a paper coupon, or would I need to do a cancel/rebuy in the store?

[quote name='MiTYH']Question: Would the $10 off a used game stack with the B2G1 free? Assuming one of the games is over 29.99 of course. If so is there a way to apply it online if you only have a paper coupon, or would I need to do a cancel/rebuy in the store?[/QUOTE]

Paper coupons can't be applied to online orders. After pickup of said order, it takes 24 hours for the order to show up in the system for an eligible return. So whether or not you want the hassle with the bank and or BB, it is up to you. Easier step is to just find the games in-store and use the coupon then.

[quote name='Kovorkian']got sleeping dogs for free AC as local BB had it marked to 20[/QUOTE]

wow, nice deal. my local store has 50% off on sleep dogs also, so wait until manager override that 50%, then hand cashier the coupon? thnx.

I'm a GCU member but still get physical copies of magazine. Is their any CAG that has a digital copy of the coupons that isn't going to use the MLB 12 The Show I would greatly appreciate it and take it off your hands. I hate to ask for it but all stores are out of the game near me so online is the only way to order. Missed a lot if times to pick this up cheap for my nephew and now I'm kicking myself. Thanks for any help!

EDIT: Thanks for the coupon invizibleskratchpikl. Good looking out and it's much appreciated.

[quote name='Bumslie']I'm a GCU member but still get physical copies of magazine. Is their any CAG that has a digital copy of the coupons that isn't going to use the MLB 12 The Show I would greatly appreciate it and take it off your hands. I hate to ask for it but all stores are out of the game near me so online is the only way to order. Missed a lot if times to pick this up cheap for my nephew and now I'm kicking myself. Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

PM'd you the coupon.

I used the $10 off $29.99 coupon with an online B2G1 order on some off the Wii games on sale.

[quote name='invizibleskratchpikl']PM'd you the coupon.

I used the $10 off $29.99 coupon with an online B2G1 order on some off the Wii games on sale.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before but will that $10 of $29.99 used game coupon work in store stack with the b2g1?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before but will that $10 of $29.99 used game coupon work in store stack with the b2g1?[/QUOTE]
YMMV, only if you can get manager to do an override to stack coupon and the deal.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Have yet to receive my magazine. Surprised as I generally get it early. Anybody else still waiting on theirs?[/QUOTE]
Mine finally showed up on Saturday.

[quote name='cagcag']wow, nice deal. my local store has 50% off on sleep dogs also, so wait until manager override that 50%, then hand cashier the coupon? thnx.[/QUOTE]

The cashier was new, so the GM actually did the Transaction (it may have Helped that I knew him) but the Hitman did try to auto apply at a discounted price (but would not take 20 off $19.99), but my Sleeping Dogs coupon did not scan, so the GM put in a generiac -$20 and took the coupon.

Edit: better explanation The hitman coupon worked automatically (had to cancel the PM so I paid an extra $0.01), and the 15% off guide also (attempted to auto apply, but was failing to take off $1.50 of the $10 markdown), however the sleeping dogs coupon would for some reason would not scan, it would read upc not found. also both games I picked up were :ps3:

[quote name='cagcag']wow, nice deal. my local store has 50% off on sleep dogs also, so wait until manager override that 50%, then hand cashier the coupon? thnx.[/QUOTE]
What state are you in? I want to see if I can get that deal too. Arizona here

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Have yet to receive my magazine. Surprised as I generally get it early. Anybody else still waiting on theirs?[/QUOTE]

i'm still waiting on mine too :(

[quote name='Kovorkian']The cashier was new, so the GM actually did the Transaction (it may have Helped that I knew him) but the Hitman did try to auto apply at a discounted price (but would not take 20 off $19.99), but my Sleeping Dogs coupon did not scan, so the GM put in a generiac -$20 and took the coupon.

Edit: better explanation The hitman coupon worked automatically (had to cancel the PM so I paid an extra $0.01), and the 15% off guide also (attempted to auto apply, but was failing to take off $1.50 of the $10 markdown), however the sleeping dogs coupon would for some reason would not scan, it would read upc not found. also both games I picked up were :ps3:[/QUOTE]
Were they on the same transaction? I seem to recall hearing that multiple @Gamer coupons in the same transaction don't work.

Still waiting here. Neighbor around the corner received the mag on 4/6.

[quote name='Kovorkian']The cashier was new, so the GM actually did the Transaction (it may have Helped that I knew him) but the Hitman did try to auto apply at a discounted price (but would not take 20 off $19.99), but my Sleeping Dogs coupon did not scan, so the GM put in a generiac -$20 and took the coupon.

Edit: better explanation The hitman coupon worked automatically (had to cancel the PM so I paid an extra $0.01), and the 15% off guide also (attempted to auto apply, but was failing to take off $1.50 of the $10 markdown), however the sleeping dogs coupon would for some reason would not scan, it would read upc not found. also both games I picked up were :ps3:[/QUOTE]
Wow, and I just said "you need some serious personal charm to get an override and walk away with a free game". Well done sir.

[quote name='Lemstar']Were they on the same transaction? I seem to recall hearing that multiple @Gamer coupons in the same transaction don't work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah

[quote name='TooPoor']Wow, and I just said "you need some serious personal charm to get an override and walk away with a free game". Well done sir.[/QUOTE]

Just a Little

Complete pickup from BestBuy in spoiler

[quote name='Kovorkian']

Thrift shop pickup removed

Best Buy Haul for $25 out of pocket

Link

:ps3: Hitman Absolution($40), Hitman Hardcover guide($10), :ps3: Sleeping Dogs($20), :br: Super Troopers($9), :br: My Cousin Vinny ($9)

$20 off Hitman (GCU coupon), 15% off Guide, $20 off Sleeping Dogs (GCU coupon), B1G1 Blu, $15 Rz certificate[/QUOTE]

Edit: The coupons say 1 offer per coupon per household, I did have 2 items coupons, and the sleeping dogs markdown was a manager markdown

Edit 2: Coupon not item

bread's done
Back