~ Ap's List - Bit of a sale; Retro & last gen games, retro consoles etc~

[quote name='aptanor']I'd just like to say the graphic novels for The Walking Dead kick the crap out of the show. They're so much better it's not even funny, to be blunt I hated the show after having read the comic series.[/QUOTE]

That's awsome... I am really going to enjoy them... I heard a little spolier of what the boy does that his father wasn't willing to do... And I was sold from there on in... If I cant get them used I will probably order them from their site or maybe Amazon... Thanks for letting me know

Have not forgotten, hopefully will get it all together this weekend. You still got those unlicensed carts or did that trade go through?

Anybody ever used Shopgoodwill.com before? There's a very enticing auction up but the site gives me the heebie jeebies for some reason.

You dare not sell me that Top Loader? You shall pay for your insolence! Lol, nice find man that thing just needs an AV out mod done to it now.

Never actually played any of the Persona games fU:

And right back at ya, you got Einhander and some complete GBA games from the looks of it. I forgot about the end and missed Rocket Knight, though ;_;

I'd pay more than $25 for the ability to play Persona 3 for the first time again ;) (actually, if you ever want to get into it, buy P3: FES as it has more content and is better-looking.)

Yeah, I'm floored that I won Einhander for $29 :eek: handsome's going to kill me when he logs on and sees what it sold for, hah. Shame about Rocket Knight! First copy I find at a yard sale/flea market is yours, though don't get your hopes up =p

[quote name='aptanor']Scurvy[/QUOTE]

lime.jpg

Indeed, CAG has granted me the dark powers required for acquiring Rule of Rose!

bread's done
Back