aqua teen volume 2

Any ideas on something to get with this, I need $4.01 more to get free shipping otherwise its not worth buying it at amazon really.

[quote name='Scrubking']Man, there are no $16 deals for this somewhere?[/quote]

i know that when the first season came out, best buy put it on sale for about $17 after a couple weeks. i'm going to try to hold out until then.

[quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='Scrubking']Man, there are no $16 deals for this somewhere?[/quote]

i know that when the first season came out, best buy put it on sale for about $17 after a couple weeks. i'm going to try to hold out until then.[/quote]

Thats when I got it. It was a couple months I think though. Anyways a really cheap deal is by watching the show at midnight Sun-Thursday.

[quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='Scrubking']Man, there are no $16 deals for this somewhere?[/quote]

i know that when the first season came out, best buy put it on sale for about $17 after a couple weeks. i'm going to try to hold out until then.[/quote]

Can't wait that long. Just can't

I dunno if any of you have one near by, but Media Play has them for $20, and they open up at 12am Tuesday for a half hour or so, so you can get it while its fresh!

I was gonna wait, but since I have nothing better to do, looks like it's off to Media Play in a little bit. I thought they had it advertised for $24.99 like everywhere else, but I'll dig out the ad before I burn the gas since I could just wait till tomorrow, but that's no fun.

hey--I just got Aqua Teen Vol 2 for $16 using the coupon JULYFUN at Tower Records that someone posted in a different thread. The coupon gives you 15% off and free shipping (with no minimum purchase requirement for free shipping)--but is only good today Tuesday July 20. The base price for ATHF was only $19.99--which brought the after-coupon price to $16.99. Good deal!

[edited to reflect accurate price of $16.99, not $16.00]
BrerDan

[quote name='BrerDan']hey--I just got Aqua Teen Vol 2 for $16 using the coupon JULYFUN at Tower Records that someone posted in a different thread. The coupon gives you 15% off and free shipping (with no minimum purchase requirement for free shipping)--but is only good today Tuesday July 20. The base price for ATHF was only $19.99--which brought the after-coupon price to $16.99. Good deal!

BrerDan[/quote]

GREAT DEAL, THANKS!!

$16.99 + FREE shipping = Awesome

[quote name='Doylerulez']For the tower records deal, it comes out to $18.40 shipped after you add the taxes, still not bad.[/quote]

Taxes don't apply everywhere. I didn't pay any tax - only paid $16.99 TOTAL.

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='Doylerulez']For the tower records deal, it comes out to $18.40 shipped after you add the taxes, still not bad.[/quote]

Taxes don't apply everywhere. I didn't pay any tax - only paid $16.99 TOTAL.[/quote]

I guess mine shipped in state, I had to pay tax on it as well.

[quote name='FunkMachineX']Bumpness

I wanna find a good IN-STORE deal.[/quote]

You probably won't find one for a few weeks just like the first volume.

it was $25 at best buy today but at suncoast it was only $18. omg i couldnt believe my eyes

i got it for like $16 or something from DDD from a discount a while ago

[quote name='BrerDan']hey--I just got Aqua Teen Vol 2 for $16 using the coupon JULYFUN at Tower Records that someone posted in a different thread. The coupon gives you 15% off and free shipping (with no minimum purchase requirement for free shipping)--but is only good today Tuesday July 20. The base price for ATHF was only $19.99--which brought the after-coupon price to $16.99. Good deal!

BrerDan[/quote]

As if waiting for the mailman to deliver this set was a valid option :lol:

How can you call yourself a cheapass when you can't even wait a little while to get a dvd of episodes of which you have already seen all of them?

I can understand paying full price for a game that you have never played, but paying full price for something you have already seen a bunch of times??

[quote name='Scrubking']How can you call yourself a cheapass when you can't even wait a little while to get a dvd of episodes of which you have already seen all of them?

I can understand paying full price for a game that you have never played, but paying full price for something you have already seen a bunch of times??[/quote]

i didnt buy it yet, but i like the show...i guess sometimes its just so hard to wait for something you really like :D (even if you DID watch most of the episodes :lol:)

[quote name='Scrubking']How can you call yourself a cheapass when you can't even wait a little while to get a dvd of episodes of which you have already seen all of them?

I can understand paying full price for a game that you have never played, but paying full price for something you have already seen a bunch of times??[/quote]

That's blasphemy...the drizzle commands you to buy the set as soon as it comes out to avoid him "ruining you with his anger". :shock:

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Just picked up my copy at suncoast for $20.[/quote]

Yaeh, I was just at Suncoast today and they had both ATHF and Sealab 2021 volume/season (which is it) 2 for 19.99. Not bad when you think about it for B&M. Too bad it is not the same for season one. I'm pretty sure this deal goes on for another week, until about Sunday. I'm not a hundred perct sure though.

I have to say that the polish on this dvd is excellent. From the quality of the menu pics to the music everything fits together nicely and looks great. Also the bonus muppet movies make this a must buy.

bread's done
Back