Aquaria, World of Goo, Gish, Penumbra, Lugaru pay-what-you-want

Ashground

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.wolfire.com/humble

DRM-free, works on Windows / Mac / Linux. Aquaria and World of Goo are easily my two favourite indie games ever -- you have no excuse to not jump on this. You can chose to split your payment 50/50 with a charity (either Child's Play or EFF), give your whole payment as a donation, or give it all to the developers.

[quote name='xpag406']I like the pic that comes up if you try to donate less than $1.
Nice find. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]What's the pic like? I got to paypal screen without seeing anything special.

johnbeard.jpg

damn, and I have -2.00 in my bank account, so I can't even pay a dollar right now. possibly Friday.

awww, 0.00 doesn't work at all :p will definitely be paying something at least on Friday though

I payed $10 dollars. I haven't had a chance to try out the games (except World of Goo, which I already finished on the Wii).

[quote name='ruel']I payed $10 dollars. I haven't had a chance to try out the games (except World of Goo, which I already finished on the Wii).[/QUOTE]
Pretty much the same situation for me. Was going to pay $20 for Aquaria on Steam when it hits Mac anyway, so that's what I paid.

As an added bonus, you get a code with penumbra collection (That's Overture, Black Plague, and Requiem) for $5 when it's usually $20.

It's just a download code and, as a cheap ass gamer, I would share it with you guys, but that would be preventing more donations. And child's play always needs more donations :)

Another game was added to the bundle: Samorost 2. I played the 1 chapter demo on the website and it's pretty fun.

I paid $9... because I already bought World of Goo on WiiWare. I only got into this because I love Samorost 2.

I already have 2 of the games (World of Goo and Aquaria) but since it is for charity, $20 is still a good deal. Only $47,200 away from 1 million!

I'm sad I missed this.
Totally nice to see EFF getting money out of it. One of the few "charities" that affects everyone with a computer and interwebs.

[quote name='theremover']I'm sad I missed this.
Totally nice to see EFF getting money out of it. One of the few "charities" that affects everyone with a computer and interwebs.[/QUOTE]

You haven't missed it yet -- they're still offering it for one more day.

bread's done
Back