Ar Tonelico 1 & 2 at Rosenqueen Site

[quote name='StarOcean']yea im pretty sure its just the game[/QUOTE]
Even so, I will seriously be looking into ordering both of them, it looks as though they are offering a new soundtrack for tonelico 2.

They could have gotten me (again) if they offered the RQ AT2 soundtrack. Whatever tho i give up looking for that.
Yea its mainly disgaea soundtrack tho, heres the info for it:

The Soundtrack will have 27 beautiful tracks of music. Listening to this great music from Disgaea, Disgaea 2, Makai Kingdom, and Phantom Brave!

Track List

1. Ode to Laharl
2. Darkness Darkness
3. Red Moon
4. Etna Boogie
5. My Comrade
6. Dark Whisper
7. The Songs of Gods
8. Go Little Girl!
9. Strange Wind
10. Ninja's Dance
11. What a Beautiful Life of Mine
12. Apocalypse
13. Sinful Rose
14. Demon Party
15. A Moment's Terror
16. Disgaea
17. Phantom Kingdom
18. Wonder Castle
19. RosenQueen Netherworld Branch
20. Elegant Demons
21. The Duke of Darkness Royal Kingdark the 3rd
22. Heaven's Garden
23. Heroic Blues
24. Winter Field Elegy
25. Quiet Tention
26. Sabat
27. Lord Laharl's... Hymn?

[quote name='Arakias']where in this thread? im not looking through 6 pages to find out what you mean.
having said that, i have never had a problem with Rosenqueen. Annoyed that they reprint stuff, but thats an aside.[/QUOTE]

the last few pages where every1 gets missing bonuses. Putting that aside, this is a good opportunity for anyone to pick up the first two for a cheaper price since the AT1 goes for ~$40 on ebay and you can get for $20 here.

[quote name='Arakias']where in this thread? im not looking through 6 pages to find out what you mean.
having said that, i have never had a problem with Rosenqueen. Annoyed that they reprint stuff, but thats an aside.[/QUOTE]

It's later in the thread, simply put, RQ employed Bait and Switch tactics, and many 'extras' that needed to arrive with said products never shipped out or ended up selling out, but they were marketed as though they would arrive, which they didn't.

And then not many got their extras through CS, or something I believe. I think Kirin can fill in the blank for that, if needed.

[quote name='RyanTheGNR']It's later in the thread, simply put, RQ employed Bait and Switch tactics, and many 'extras' that needed to arrive with said products never shipped out or ended up selling out, but they were marketed as though they would arrive, which they didn't.

And then not many got their extras through CS, or something I believe. I think Kirin can fill in the blank for that, if needed.[/QUOTE]

That mostly covers it, except for the expensive "one day" shipping that took three weeks.

I really appreciate the warning, but I have a good credit card company who Will chargeback me for any of those things missing that was promised so Im going to chance it and see what happens, (shows you how desperate I am for a good price on these games, before tonelico 3 comes out:cool:).

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']That mostly covers it, except for the expensive "one day" shipping that took three weeks.[/QUOTE]

Oh right, that too. Good thing I didn't jump on that Disgaea 2 PSP set. Would have taken ages to arrive, I'd imagine.

Please ensure that I get what is advertise with these games, soundtrack etc...as this is mainly what I am ordering for and to give your company a chance even after hearing from friends etc.. to stay clear. If any items are out of order, stock etc...please cancel my order so I dont have to do a chargeback, thank you.

This is a copy of what I wrote them in my message column, I can wait a bit as long as I get what was promised.

[quote name='m_m23']Please ensure that I get what is advertise with these games, soundtrack etc...as this is mainly what I am ordering for and to give your company a chance even after hearing from friends etc.. to stay clear. If any items are out of order, stock etc...please cancel my order so I dont have to do a chargeback, thank you.

This is a copy of what I wrote them in my message column, I can wait a bit as long as I get what was promised.[/QUOTE]

Their CS is just a bit (well...) shady, is what the problem is. And they charge as soon as you confirm the order, long before it ships if I recall correctly.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']That mostly covers it, except for the expensive "one day" shipping that took three weeks.[/QUOTE]

I'd be tempted to drive there and throw a rock through their window...

[quote name='RyanTheGNR']Their CS is just a bit (well...) shady, is what the problem is. And they charge as soon as you confirm the order, long before it ships if I recall correctly.[/QUOTE]

I will let you guys know what happens from here, how long it takes and so forth, they do business in California, where I live so hopefully this wont turn out bad.

Update: I recieved an email from them stating that my ordered had shipped out yesterday using usps shipping service priority mail. Got the package today, and it was packaged Very good, bubble wrapped for each game and yes they did include the neitherworld soundtrack as promised, both games are wrapped and look to be in new condition. So a thumbs up to anyone wanting to order Ar Tonelico from them.

Normally I'd be all over Ar Tonelico 1...but over $10 for shipping?
Forget that!

I don't remember it being that high the last time I bought something from them.

Wait, forget everything I said, somehow I overlooked USPS Priority or something, which is only about $5 for shipping.

Though I could have sworn that they had something below that before...

Wait, forget everything I said, somehow I overlooked USPS Priority or something, which is only about $5 for shipping.

Though I could have sworn that they had something below that before.

Maybe they used to do media mail.

Anyhow, I caved a few days ago for Ar Tonelico 2. I don't need the extra crap or I would've jumped on it at $40 back when it came out. Plus that soundtrack sounds more useful to me. I hope one of the tracks is just Laharl yelling, "Horse Weiner?!" over and over again. I should make a remix or something.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Ar Tonelico 2 is not worth it. It's a far cry from the first one.[/QUOTE]

With the possible exception of subjective things like preference of characters, it was an improvement over the first in every way. Better battle system, more content, more sidequests, etc. While I liked the first one the sequel really improved things. However they should both be played since they do a nice job of linking the two.

bread's done
Back