Arc the Lad - $9.99 - Best Buy B&M

JoMasta

CAGiversary!
I just bought it. I think it is just a price drop. Not on their site, but was at the store so meh.

They also had loads of Icos for $14.99 each, which is kinda rare isnt it? Maybe they shipped some more out? Well I hated the demo anyways so screw that

I liked it for a while but then it just became a bit anal toward the end with the whole switching back and forth of main character...

I thought someone else was going to confirm this, but I come only to see that the poster is Jomasta from IGN. Anyone else bought it for this price at Best Buy?

[quote name='hutno']It looks like Ico had a reprint and isnt rare anymore[/quote]

ico was never rare, honestly i dont understand y they did the reprint, but hopefully its so people recognise the name again in plans of a sequeal

they did a reprint of suikoden 3, u can get it for 30 new, or 25 new on ebay, i just wish they would reprint suikoden 2 before suikoden 4 comes out

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='hutno']It looks like Ico had a reprint and isnt rare anymore[/quote]

ico was never rare, honestly i dont understand y they did the reprint, but hopefully its so people recognise the name again in plans of a sequeal[/quote]

I don't know about everywhere, but in places I go, it was hard to find it new. Maybe that's why they did it.

The BB near me sucks, they don't have Arc the Lad, and I want it really badly. I guess I'll just have to wait until I go back home after summer session.

bread's done
Back