Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (PS2) (New) ($9.99) (Ebgames.com)

I got this for that price a couple weeks ago. I'm only about 2 hours into it, since I haven't had that much time to play, but it seems like it was worth the $10.

This game is well worth $10. It is a very fun strategy/rpg. I think it's a breath of fresh air in an RPG library that doesn't really have strategy elements.

Game of the Year 2k3 in my opinion. Right next to Disgaea. One of the best games in years/ Well worth the $40 I paid and I picked up 4 of these to hand out as birthday gifts to friends in the next few months because its that good even my mainstream gamer friends might like it. GREAT Deal.

wow nobody flamed him even though this is on the front page. shall i? or does somebody else want the honors?

[quote name='pukemon']wow nobody flamed him even though this is on the front page. shall i? or does somebody else want the honors?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. Not that he should be flamed, per se, but people should at least try to see if the deal has already been posted, esp. when it a front page deal.

IIRC Sears will honor internet ads minus shipping.
Dont know how well this could be found at sears though.

whoops, sorry about that. I must have scrolled down too fast on the main page and missed it.

Feel free to commence the peeing

bread's done
Back