Arcade game question...help

Jgel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Are any of these worth the asking price???

Asking $300 OBO for each. Blitz 200 Gold Edition; NFL Players; Marvel vs Capcom; Street Fighter II; Draw Poker; Neo Geo; Ninja Combat/2020 Super Baseball Control.

I'd say the Neo Geo cabinet would be worth going after if it's in good shape, as you can get more MVS carts for it and switch em in and out.

That's actually a very fair price considering what many people think their cabinets are worth. Here locally in Connecticut if you wanna buy an arcade cabinet, you're SOL unless you luck into a private seller that's willing to sell for cheap. All the vendors around here think their shit is gold, and refuse to sell their Gauntlet Legends Cabinet for anything less than 1300 dollars.

[quote name='Jgel']Are any of these worth the asking price???

Asking $300 OBO for each. Blitz 200 Gold Edition; NFL Players; Marvel vs Capcom; Street Fighter II; Draw Poker; Neo Geo; Ninja Combat/2020 Super Baseball Control.[/quote]

These are just games? Or Dedicated cabs with the game? Because if it's just the games, it's a fucking rip-off.

if its the whole cabinet with the working game in it i say its an ok price for each. i'd jump in on blitz, mvc & street fighter II

What kind of condition are they in? Do they work completely (accept coins, play, etc.)? Is there monitor burn-in? Scratches to the control panel? The unsightly metal bar across the front of the coin door? Are they original cabinets (not conversions)? $300 isn't a bad starting point but I think it's a bit much for the Neo-Geo and SFII cabinets since they are so common. I'm not sure about the others - check klov.com for the pics of what the cabinet should look like. If the MvC one is an original I might jump on that. If you have pictures it would help.

I bought my Neo-Geo MVS cab a few years back for ~$700 - $800 shipped. The one positive, as someone already touched upon is the fact that they use MVS carts and the games can be easily swapped. If you want a Street Fighter game, they have SNK vs. Capcom, plus a slough of other excellent titles, e.g., Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown, Baseball Stars, KoF, etc.

bread's done
Back