Arcade Joystick for 360? Virtua or DOA...

evo t rex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Has anyone seen either the Virtua Fighter 5 Arcade Stick or Dead or Alive Arcade stick for the 360 lately? The Gamestops near me deny all knowledge of ever having carried either, but they'd probably deny knowledge of the world being round.

I doubt TRU, Best Buy, or anyone else would have either. I've yet to try GameCrazy.

Anyone suggest a place to try? I don't really care about a deal, just finding it would be nice.

[quote name='evo t rex']Has anyone seen either the Virtua Fighter 5 Arcade Stick or Dead or Alive Arcade stick for the 360 lately? The Gamestops near me deny all knowledge of ever having carried either, but they'd probably deny knowledge of the world being round.

I doubt TRU, Best Buy, or anyone else would have either. I've yet to try GameCrazy.

Anyone suggest a place to try? I don't really care about a deal, just finding it would be nice.[/quote]

My local EB still has one VF5 stick left, but that's about it. It's enticing, to be sure, but I just can't bite on it.

I don't know if you have a local Fry's electronics, but that's where I got mine. It was just the plain version, no special VF 5 or DoA 4 art or anything.

[quote name='quanex']I don't know if you have a local Fry's electronics, but that's where I got mine. It was just the plain version, no special VF 5 or DoA 4 art or anything.[/QUOTE]

How I wish we did have a Fry's near here, they always seem to have great deals. The closest one is several hundred miles away.

I'll just start calling EBs and GSs, and maybe a few GCs, and hopefully won't get too much BS from them.

I have the DoA4 stick- shoot me a PM with a price in mind. It's mint, and comes with the original (although beat up) box.

[quote name='Hostile']I would like to know if the Hori Xbox 360 Fighting Stick EX2 is any good.[/quote] i second this

[quote name='Hostile']I would like to know if the Hori Xbox 360 Fighting Stick EX2 is any good.[/quote]
I love it. I just wish more games would let you re-map the buttons properly.

I was able to pick up the doa4 stick for 19.99 at the gamespot in modesto, CA a few months ago. Was marked 24.99 but when I picked it up it was even cheaper than that.

bread's done
Back