ARCADE LEGENDS SEGA GENESIS GAME $9.99 plus shipping

[quote name='eldad9']Why do I want this? Why? Why? I have those games in like 3 different compilations already (more like 6 for sonic 2)[/QUOTE]

Because the box that plugs into your TV looks like a tiny Genesis. It's bloody adorable. Thats why.

I did a Target inventory check and the closest Target to my house has these available, I may just get one even though I totally don't need it. I would probably never even open the packaging :)

Eh, it takes all the fun out of old school gaming for me if it's only 1-player. I like the shared experience. There are plenty of 2-player plug-and-plays out there.

I'm pretty sure a number of months ago that all EB Games and GameStops were selling these Plug&Play games for $5 each.. at least that's where I got a good deal of mine at..

Looks like Target through Amazon is clearing out those small plug and play systems with a few built in games including Sonic 2, Ecco the Dolphin, Alex Kidd, Gain Ground, Columns, and The Ooze. With a little hacking though, this can turn into much more than just a plug and play system.

Originally read at Racketboy which also has links to http://www.benheck.com/ for hack information about adding a cartridge slot, etc.

Thanks for moving my post, I didn't remember seeing this the past couple days!

bread's done
Back