Archer blu ray deals?

I don't know of any deals that are going on right now, but AFAIK the lowest prices were: Season 1 @ BB for $14.99 (plus tax) in late September '11 and Season 2 @ Fox Connect for roughly $22.10 (plus tax) in early December '11.

Both are seasons are currently $25.99 on Amazon and $24.96 (plus tax) at Walmart... but I'm sure you already saw that.

[quote name='DaGrandMastah']I love this show after watching a couple episodes. Anyone know of any deals for the blu ray seasons? What's a good price?[/QUOTE]

get netflix streaming for 7.99? season 1 and 2 are available.

I'm looking for a deal on season 2 myself. Been waiting out for a $15 or so deal on the BD version for awhile and getting a bit impatient.

this show is awesome i got the season pass on amazon instant video not sure how much it is though. can't believe this thursday is the season finale already :(

[quote name='wingzero16']this show is awesome i got the season pass on amazon instant video not sure how much it is though. can't believe this thursday is the season finale already :([/QUOTE]

I thought there were still three episodes after this coming one... I had no idea that there were "writing difficulties" and that this week's episode will, indeed, be the last one of Season 3. BOOO!!

bread's done
Back