Archer S2 DVD/Blu $15/26 plus 15%/free shipping from FoxConnect

DK745

CAGiversary!
Saw this on the Archer Facebook page.

http://www.foxconnect.com/archers2?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=fb_archers2

Order from there and use the promo code ARCHERS2 and you get 15% off your order and free shipping. Apparently if you order it before 12/16, you'll receive it before Christmas, when it's not even released until 12/27.

I normally get blu's now, but since I have S1 on DVD, went with S2 on DVD and total was only $12.75. I doubt it'll be cheaper, or much cheaper than that when it's released in retail on 12/27.

From my post in the BF sale thread for FoxConnect:

[quote name='shrike4242']From an issue I had with them about damaged items in shipment, their customer service sucks and their replacement processes also sucks.

They wanted to open up two replacement items before shipment to verify that they weren't damaged before they boxed them up. Said items damaged that they were replacing were damaged because of piss-poor packaging.

Plus, it took more than a week to get a refund when I told them to shove it.

I'm not saying people will have the same issues I did, though from my personal experience, they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.[/QUOTE]

I ordered some items from Fox Connect during the Black Friday sale and my items arrived promptly and in excellent condition.

I also checked out via Amazon so I had no concerns with my order. I also sent them a question via email on that Friday night and I wasn't expecting a reply until Monday because of the holiday weekend but I received a response on Saturday.

So much for receiving it by Xmas... They shipped it on Thursday, and it's still en route from Alabama. Nothing like not having a gift to give tomorrow... Assholes.

DAMN! The coupon is expired... I guess I'll just shell out for it at Target or use my $5 Reward Zone credit on it to make the Blu-ray a little cheaper.

My copy showed up yesterday! About an hour after it got here, I got a shipping confirmation e-mail. Seems they were a bit slow on that part.

Yeah mine never shipped until yesterday. Probably won't have it until Monday or Tuesday. I wonder if it had to do with using Amazon Payments or FoxConnect just sucking.

bread's done
Back