Are Lumines and GTA: Liberty City Stories still desirable?

mtxbass1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I recently picked up a sealed copy of Lumines and GTA Liberty City Stories. I remember a few months ago that Lumines in particular was very desirable by a number of people. Is it still this way for either of these games? I ask, because I also bought Lumines II and I'm not sure if I should keep Lumines. The same with GTA.

I believe one of these could be used to do something to the fat PSP? I have the slim psp myself, so I never really followed what went on with these two titles (if anything).

Thanks.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is Lumines worth owning if you own Lumines II? This is the non-gh version.[/quote]

Not really IMO, since Lumines 2 has all but a few skins from the first.

Some people don't like the added music in Lumines 2 or the music video skins. I think they're minor gripes, though. Plus the second has more modes and stuff.

Isnt the Lumines 1 can be used to do downgrade firmware or something ? thats why its selling so well on ebay ? cmiiw but thats what ive been seeing on ebay.

And btw yes lumines imo is a must have, thats the only game i played 2 years ago when i got my PSP. I sold my PSP and all my games, and now considering to get a slim one, and definately gonna pick up lumines again.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I recently picked up a sealed copy of Lumines and GTA Liberty City Stories. I remember a few months ago that Lumines in particular was very desirable by a number of people. Is it still this way for either of these games? I ask, because I also bought Lumines II and I'm not sure if I should keep Lumines. The same with GTA.

I believe one of these could be used to do something to the fat PSP? I have the slim psp myself, so I never really followed what went on with these two titles (if anything).

Thanks.[/quote]

GTA LCs (w/ update 2.0 on it, not the GH one) was desirable at some point, and so was Lumines. Check ebay for what they are worth. They've become less desirable as there have been other methods found to accomplish the same thing.

As for Lumines 2 vs. Lumines 1, those games are all about the music. For me, the music in 1 is great and in 2 is garbage. So, I bought Lumines 1 right after it came out and I still own it. Lumines 2 was promptly returned after playing it for a day.

bread's done
Back