Are mother jokes intolerable?

DenisDFat

CAGiversary!
Any sane person woud say, no, they're funny. Especially when there's no way the person telling it could know the mom in question:grouphug:

My friends and I use the your mom joke all the time. Like any time someone says something like, "Oh this cheese is dripping off of my chip" we will reply, "Your mom's cheese was dipping off of my chip last night." or something of the like. Is it in poor taste and is tactless? Yes. Is it funny? Yes.

If overused anything can become intolerable, point in case, "IM RICK JAMES BITCH!"....then again I still find it funny.

do "your mom" jokes qualify as "yo, mamma" jokes? In any case I believe it is fair to say Al Bundy perfected this on in loving color as the reigning king.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']do "your mom" jokes qualify as "yo, mamma" jokes? In any case I believe it is fair to say Al Bundy perfected this on in loving color as the reigning king.[/QUOTE]

I guess... "Yo mama so fat, her shadow weighs 50 pounds"

[quote name='Tromack']My friends and I use the your mom joke all the time. Like any time someone says something like, "Oh this cheese is dripping off of my chip" we will reply, "Your mom's cheese was dipping off of my chip last night." or something of the like. Is it in poor taste and is tactless? Yes. Is it funny? Yes.[/QUOTE]

That's the extent of my usage. Though I had to stop doing that after two of my friends' mothers died shortly after graduation.

[quote name='help1']Are your posts tolerable? I think not.[/QUOTE]

hahha ddf's not even trying and hes owning you.

Good one DDF.

Yo momma so lazy, she thinks a two-income family is where yo daddy has two jobs.

[quote name='punqsux']hahha ddf's not even trying and hes owning you.[/QUOTE]

Thats what your mother said to your three year old sister last night.

Man, I am the king of awesome.

bread's done
Back